Off Track

Options
webdevsoup
webdevsoup Posts: 384 Member
I feel is good to be accountable, and show those that get off track, like missing a day, not to give up! So, here's my admission.

I missed yesterday's workout, Speed 1.0 (week 2, day 3) due to being EXTREMELY tired and having almost no sleep the night before. I'm sorry I have failed you all. But here's my commitment: I will get caught up this weekend! I promise I will get all my workouts done.

Now, if you have missed a day, or have any other setback, post it here. Let us give you the support you need to get back on track!

Replies

• aphello
    aphello Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Nice thread Adam. Post when you've gotten back on track!
  • stickytapir
    Options
    I missed two days. I haven't been home for those days and have been working on a presentation. Now that I'm home again, time to get back in order :)
  • webdevsoup
    Options
    I'm all caught up! Did Speed 1.0, took an hour break, cranked out Cardio! YEAH BABY!
  • tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    @webdevsoup WTG for getting back on track!

I skipped yesterday... I was coming off of 4 straight 12 hour night shifts and I was beat! So I slept and watched football all day.

I caught up today with Lower Focus, and instead of doing T25 Cardio I busted out TurboFire 45 EZ right after. Tomorrow is another double day but I'm ready!
  • aphello
    Options
    I came down with the flu this past weekend, and am just now getting back on my feet - WAAAAY off track, but it going to let it get me down! I'm going to hop back in this evening.
  • katherinemab
    katherinemab Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Glad you're feeling better!
  • healthyhealthyhaley
    Options
    I missed two weeks due to a foot injury! So I am starting completely over!
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Healthy....you can do this!
  • tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    @aphello Glad you are feeling better!
    @healthyhealthyhaley Welcome back!

I fell off the past few days but hit it today with TBC and I'm about to do a video Shaun T posted on youtube.
  • aphello
    Options
    Alright, so this whole week I was knocked off my schedule with the flu. I've decided to redo the week I missed. I'll be behind some of you - but I'm there with ya!

I have an especially difficult month coming up - buying a new house, moving personally as well as moving my business into a new shop/office... The new house has a lot of remodeling that I am doing myself, so a lot going on - but I'm determined to stick with this anyways!!
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    @aphello, glad your feeling better! You can do this. One day at a time. We are all here for ya :-)
  • webdevsoup
    Options
    I missed the last 2 days due to "celebrating" the Marine Corps Birthday and Veteran's Day (USMC, 2000-2004). So, I'm going to be doubling up today, tomorrow, and the double on Friday to catch up. Don't expect much out of me the next 3 days but complaining about how sore I am.