'Sup geeks! Back on the wagon and looking for some friends, particularly DragonCon people

Options
UhuraFan
UhuraFan Posts: 2 Member
Going to DragonCon definitely NOT a requirement! Let's do this, people! :D

Replies

• busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    hi! you can friend me. I just saw Nichelle at alamo city comic con in Sept. She is so sweet. Old, but still a beautiful lady.

I've been to D*C 2013 and 14, with this year's being full cosplay mode. I didn't hit any panels. No biggie. Had so much fun running around as new 52 wonder woman, with my husband as Hermes. And my manga WW (ame comi v. 2) was awesome. It's my current profile pic. Sat. night did my little pony dress up and hit the middle earth ball. That was a fun event. The whedon universe avengers ball sucks big time and keeps going down hill. The Sun. night zombie ball was awesome! We did the parade for the first time too. Fun. My husband made it on Sat am live CNN tv, as well as on Dragon Con tv. The parade footage is on youtube, are all of the panels!

Will you be going to D*C 15? I've already got my hotel downtown and I just remembered I should get tickets now! Best bang for your buck! Let me know what balls you have planned and if you are signing up for any photo shoots. I'm in the DC universe mega shoot and a couple of sub shoots like Justice League and Wonder Woman.
  • UhuraFan
    UhuraFan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Glad I checked back here! I thought the board would notify me of replies. Oh well. I'll friend you!

I've never met Nichelle. I'd probably embarrass myself anyway, haha. No but seriously, would love to meet her.

I haven't set my plans for Dragon*Con 2015 yet, although I did buy my badge and have a room with friends at the Marriott. I'm not a parade person but will definitely go to one or more balls. The Firefly one is definitely a must for me.

Your pics are awesome and an inspiration! Wonder Woman is definitely another future cosplay for me.
  • HoneyFrogger
    HoneyFrogger Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey not going to DragonCon unfortunately :( but friends who are in Cons, Cosplay and all things geeky would be lovely