next challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Why not end on 12/31 and allow the final weigh-in to be 12/28-31. That way people who want to have a end of the year weight and those who want to keep their Sunday streaks could both be happy. I'm in another challenge that has weigh-in anytime from Friday through Sunday, so it's kind of the same thing.

I weigh every day and am not sure which I will use for my "official" weight. I might want to start fresh with 2015, and have my ending date on 12/31, but sometimes I like to compare week to week.
  • wonderfullymadebyhim
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Why not end on 12/31 and allow the final weigh-in to be 12/28-31. That way people who want to have a end of the year weight and those who want to keep their Sunday streaks could both be happy. I'm in another challenge that has weigh-in anytime from Friday through Sunday, so it's kind of the same thing.

I weigh every day and am not sure which I will use for my "official" weight. I might want to start fresh with 2015, and have my ending date on 12/31, but sometimes I like to compare week to week.

I agree with several posters that suggesting similar to this!

• freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am up for another challenge. Either to thanksgiving or New Years works for me.
  • cutiepie9447
    cutiepie9447 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm definately in for another challenge! Could I get an invite when it's decided?
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I will make create the new years group later today and send out invites :smile:
  • JuliRamone
    JuliRamone Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    YEAH!
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I will make create the new years group later today and send out invites :smile:

Thanks for this! No rush, we are grateful that you take the time to create these spreadsheets!!!

• ChiaGnome
    ChiaGnome Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Thanks SilverStormi!
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Yes, SilverStormi, thank you so much!
  • SilverStormi
    Options
    group is created and invites have been sent. If you didnt get the invite because with this new layout I had to manually individually enter everyone rather then just copy and paste everyone at once from the spreadsheet. Here is the link to the new years challenge http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100296-something-to-celebrate-new-years-challenge
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    thanks, I am in! need to think of a goal, nothing too challenging because I am going to enjoy the holidays! I did make my goal so down 102 pounds since feb 24 2014! the challenges help a lot! thanks!
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Seems to have worked. With the new system I'm still getting used to the notifications.
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Would you please add me to the next challenge? I know I am not active in the forum but I do use the spreadsheet as accountability. Thank you.
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    It's been quite here--is everyone waiting for our next challenge to start?

Can everyone get into the new group?
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Yes, we have gone quiet, it appears. I hope we can reignite our enthusiasm for the next challenge. Looking forward to finding renewed motivation to push on to the New Year!

Happy Halloween to you all!
  • ChiaGnome
    ChiaGnome Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Happy Halloween! I missed my goal by one pound, but I'm super pumped to continue my progress in the next challenge. Looking forward to setting up the next spreadsheet and setting an attainable goal. I'm down to my last 15 lbs or so, so progress is very slow. I've started to make fitness gains, though, and am getting defined arm muscles through push-ups and HIIT! I can't wait to start 2015 healthy!

Yay everyone :smile: See you in the next challenge page!
  • SilverStormi
    Options
    Happy Halloween all. I have been crazy with work and need to get back to posting daily. I find it really helps me. The new challenge is created and the spreadsheet for that is going to be posted later today when I find a minute.

I noticed that not a lot of the people from here that I sent out invites to have responded. Please let me know if you wanted to join the new years group and are having issues. I know with this new layout Im still figuring out were things are. The alerts for the new invite can be found up on the top of the page when your in the group area if you click on the little bell symbol. All your notigications are there.
  • CStellaGo
    CStellaGo Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I desperately need the new challenge. I already had some backsliding, and then I went to Disney World with our marching band. Grrr!