Day 41: Sunday, November 2, 2014

Options
balancedwalker
balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
I hope that many folks have either updated the spreadsheet or will do it by tomorrow. I am going to bed early today so will resort the spreadsheet ranking sheets on Sunday. As you know, if you are at 40% short term goal achieved then you are on track, below means you need to catch up and above 40% means you deserve a pat on the back for job well done. No matter whatever is the result the biggest achievement here is that you are giving your goals priority. For the group 800 lbs number is important to stay on track. So far, we are in 600s.

For Saturday, I was only disciplined in walk area (did 122 minutes walk) and need to do better job in limiting my calories for Sunday. What are you up to?

Replies

• jennalor
    jennalor Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm on shift this weekend so activity is a bit of challenge. Food has been good today. Have a great Sunday everyone!
    Goals for today:
    -drink all my water 3L
    -stay within calories
    -write up meal plan and grocery list for the week
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Having major issues with my knee the last couple of days. A lot of swelling and very painful. I have a visit with the orthopedic on Monday. Please keep fingers crossed that it isn't something major. I am so worried that i will need surgery. I have come so far in the last 117 days i will be so upset if this sets me back. Still going to the gym to workout my upper body tomorrow.

Goals for this week is to get good news tomorrow from the doctor about my knee.
  • everydamnday
    everydamnday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm suuuper tired this weekend, it must be the freezing temps.

My goal for tonight is to pre-plan meals for the week & my workouts! I'm glad to be half way to my New Years goal so that's motivating me to stay active even though winter is fast approaching :neutral_face:

Have a great football Sunday!
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I almost caved in and ate some candy last night but instead I took a large glass of water to my bedroom and read. It work and I'm happy about it this morning.

Goals for today:
    1-Take my zumba class.
    2-Log all my calories and stay within my allotment.
    3-Drink lots of water.
  • sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm bummed...motivation beginning to fade. Had dinner party with friends and am am sure I went way over calories. Going to re-group today and get back on track. So below40% tho'...
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    I was so busy yesterday I didn't even have enough time to eat; the fasted workout was great and I actually finished 10 rounds of Hiit ( 20 sec all out, 40 sec low) without stopping!!!! Major deal!
    Today is rest day and refueling for lifting tomorrow: good food, rest, water, sleep!
    Have a great day everyone!
  • princessmommy122
    princessmommy122 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm sick, but managed a one mile run yesterday and stayed within my calories this week. I lost .4 pounds this week and am now 2.6 pounds to my goal for this challenge and my ultimate goal. Feeling so positive! Good luck all!
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Was under my calories yesterday. Didn't get my steps or water goal. weekends are hard for me to get my steps and water.
  • nnylacire13
    nnylacire13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm back on track, but am still falling short of what I'd hoped to accomplish. Still, any loss is a good thing...even if it's a slow loss. I'm in the final 3 weeks of the quarter at school, so I'm hoping I can finish our challenge strongly once that's behind me. It's been tough juggling two difficult courses as a student, while teaching two difficult subjects as an instructor. Adding in research on top of that has really put my workload over the top and prevented me from getting any regular exercise outside of being active in my normal day. I'll be happy to get back into an exercise routine soon!