Nov 2nd goals

Options
Morning all. Its so windy here today. I wanted to go for a jog but not in wind gusting at 45mph. Later should be fun though. I have tickets with friends to go to a local chocolate festival.

1. dont eat to much chocolate
2. drink 100oz of water
3. finish cleaning the bedroom

Replies

• CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Oooo, a chocolate festival - sounds divine! I am getting my house ready for dinner guests this evening, so will get in a little additional burn with cleaning house, sweeping, and raking outdoors.
    Today's goals:
    1. ride at least 10 miles on the stationary bike (set a new PR yesterday with 12 miles in 40 min- woo hoo!)
    2. drink at least 80 ounces of water
    3. log all food and beverage accurately - would love to say "stay within calorie goals," but will be happy with just putting it all down for today

Enjoy your day, MFP buddies!
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    A chocolate festival?! That sounds awesome! And dinner parties are always fun :)
    My goals:
    1. Drink 80 oz of water
    2. Eat within calorie range
    3. Go to bed by 10pm
    4. Try not to stress about working both jobs AGAIN today.

Happy Sunday everyone!
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Since we just got back from Disney World, my first goal is to wash all the vacation laundry!!
    1. Reset my goals in MFP to find my new calorie/exercise goals.
    2. Drink 10 glasses of water.
    3. Restart P90.
  • GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,187 Member
    Options
    My goals are to get my house cleaned up, get my lesson plan ready for my evaluation, get in some exercise, and drink 8 cups of water. I feel so overwhelmed, all I want to do is sleep.
  • ChiaGnome
    ChiaGnome Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Oh God! The horror that is post-Halloween gluttony! I've probably eaten about a billion extra calories this weekend in sweets. That's my rough estimate, at least :wink:

I went on a 30 mile bike ride this morning. For the rest of the day I will eat well (no more chocolate!) and drink only water, tea, and coffee if I need it. I'm a bit overwhelmed with school - full time work and full time school isn't always the most fun. I'm probably going to have to stay up really late to finish all my work :( But tomorrow is a new day! I'm going to start on day 7 of 30 days of HIIT tomorrow morning. Here's to a new challenge and getting down to 140 by new years!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I've been way off plan all weekend, and not even feeling bad about it. Today's goals are to cook a nice dinner, to go for a longish run (per my training plan--starting the taper for my race next weekend), and to fit in a swim if possible (I have to work some, not sure how late).

I need to reset some monthly goals this evening too, to try and refocus before the challenge of the next couple of months.
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Well i have already started off miserable on this challenge but I am determined to do better. Halloween was bad and today is my daughters birthday. Lots of bad eating :( but I am determined to do better.

Here is to a better week and a better challenge for me.

Good luck everyone!