Western Allstars - Chat (10/30 - 11/5)

Options
writemusic4him
writemusic4him Posts: 312 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
Can you believe it's almost November :) Have fun chatting about the show.

The challenge is the busy bee once again :) I figure you might have stuff to do to get ready for Halloween. I'll be cooking for our work potluck. So just stay active during the commercials. It can be an exercise or do stuff around the house.

Happy Halloween!

Replies

• AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to watch in about three weeks along with my computer issues taht carried over to my work computer ahh. but we are back up and running and I should have time to watch all three shows I have missed starting today . So I'll be in to chat soon !
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,824 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone Going to watch the show tonight Hope you have a great day
  • brookeseverson135
    Options
    I thought this episode was boring. I didn't think JJ was going to pull a good number.
  • katonaroof
    katonaroof Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    so, i just watched the show. i feel like everyone on the show is settling for mediocre this season - they're happy with single digits when they're still over 300 lbs. i don't get it. and watching bob do yoga with the moms and talking them thru stuff - i just miss his approach and he just doesn't get enough air time. by the way they edited the show, they made it seem like the white team was going to lose so big surprise! and i hate that the contestant that went 'home' (to comeback canyon) was the one who did. i think i agree with brooke, that it wasn't a very exciting episode... hope it gets better!
  • katonaroof
    katonaroof Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    oh ya - i cleaned my entire kitchen during the show - i can watch my tv from my entire kitchen so decided to do that instead of just during the commercials.
  • twinkle150
    twinkle150 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am finding the numbers at comeback canyon are very low every week. 3 lbs? Their only job all week is to exercise and lose weight. We can do that at home and we don't have Bob training us. I still think the show has cut back on the double digits as its unhealthy. and they can't afford to have a winner show up underweight again.
  • brookeseverson135
    Options
    Oh yeah, and I cleaned kitchen and living room during the show.
  • andy_geek
    andy_geek Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    It was surprising to me that the two teams tagged with a setback by Red team did better than Red. I wonder if they let it go to their heads and not work as hard because they figured it would be a cake walk in comparison to the other teams.

This episode was mediocre and I hate to say this but this season hasn't gotten me as interested as the last few seasons and it worries me that it may end up cancelled. What if they cancelled it in mid-season like many other series' fate? Would they give us the episodes online to at least complete it with them, or just leave us hanging with no conclusion. The ratings aren't great but not in the tank, either. Wait and see.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,824 Member
    Options
    I agree this episode was mediocre. No big losses. I was able to get a weight workout in and some treadmill time
This discussion has been closed.