Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Getting ready for tomorrow.

Options
Josieqc
Josieqc Posts: 14 Member
Good morning! Today is all about getting ready for tomorrow's challenge start. I am planning my menu, doing groceries and preparing my six small meals for tomorrow. I am looking forward in feeling great again by eating clean!

Replies

• Peta314
    Peta314 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Josie! I'm in! I come from a week with birthdays and halloween party so this challenge is exactly what I need! Let's get back into eating clean!
  • Josieqc
    Options
    Great! Let's do it!
  • naela1111
    Options
    Hi everyone. Is it okay if I join your group too? Perfect start date and 7 weeks until a trip for our family.
  • Chewie324
    Options
    I am so excited to get started. I am trying to eat clean and stay away from foods that I have sensitivities to. I have loaded my allowed foods and am ready to go...
  • laurie2829
    laurie2829 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited! I need accountability and want to be in shape by the time we hit the slopes! Having others to do this with is going to be a HUGE help!
  • Josieqc
    Options
    I am soooo excited to have all of you aboard! Its going to be great. I guess we should all weigh in tomorrow for day 1 then every week? Let me know what you think or if you have suggestions.
  • naela1111
    Options
    Sounds good to me.
  • Chewie324
    Options
    Weigh in sounds good to me !
  • Josieqc
    Options
    So we are 5 right? Josie, Chewie, Naela, Laurie and Peta. Have a great Week #1 girls!
  • jadeous
    jadeous Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join in?
  • Josieqc
    Options
    Not at all Jade!
  • jmgvili
    Options
    Please count me in as well!
    Judy near Boston
  • LumberJacck
    LumberJacck Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join as well. I need to work on my eating, the quality of food I eat is not great.
  • Josieqc
    Options
    Welcome Judy and Lumberjacck