Do you follow the workout schedule?

Options
tamaraann1986
tamaraann1986 Posts: 16 Member
I've done Turbo Fire off and on for a year. The first time I did it I followed the schedule. Now I just pick up whatever DVD is closest or whichever one interests me at the moment. For those who love Turbo Fire have you found that you have better results when you follow the schedule or do you just wing it?

Thanx in advance for your help.

Replies

• Rubie782
    Rubie782 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. When I first got Turbo Fire (a few years ago) I followed the schedule but never made it all the way through. I've restarted it a couple times and this week I started again but am pretty much just do random workouts. I have to force myself to rotate them though because my favorites are fire 45 and fire 45ez and always want to pick them :smile:
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I followed the schedule to the letter and completed the program but didn't really stop when the schedule ended. I just continued with my favorites, randomly playing them over and over. I did this for about a year and then life happened, things got crazy and dropped the ball. It's been about a year since I've done TF and I am wanting to start up again. Can't decide if I should follow the schedule or just do my own thing tho.
  • redpandora56
    redpandora56 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    i followed the schedule when I did it as my main workout, mostly because i didn't trust myself to mix it up enough if i didn't (plus i DEFINITELY would have skipped the resistance classes!) Now i just do the odd one here and there, but i think if i was going to do the program again, I'd go back to the schedule.
  • goddessintraining1
    goddessintraining1 Posts: 16
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I've done TF on and off for 4+ years and have never followed the schedule. When I start, of course I do Fire 30 but other than that... I've tried to sticking to a schedule but end up doing whatever I feel like that particular day.
  • 20monkies
    20monkies Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been doing my best at following the workout schedule. If there is a day I don't have too much time, I'll try and substitute with a shorter workout - ie Fire 55 EZ, will do half of it then go to the cool down, or do 45 EZ or even Fire 30 with Stretch 10.

In the beginning, I couldn't get past the first couple of weeks because of so many distractions. But thankfully, I've focussed and put my mind to it and have been as strict to the schedule as possible.

Hoping to finish the 20 week program!