Any one using ovia app?

Options
fayelobeck89
fayelobeck89 Posts: 105 Member
I've been using ovia to track my periods and fertility.
I'm just wondering if anyone else uses it? What do you think?

Replies

• iloveowls216
    Options
    I downloaded it and I'm getting use to how it works. I also use Fertility Friend. It's not a bad app.
  • fayelobeck89
    Options
    I've read about fertility friend. I wasn't sure if I needed another one though haha, I have 2 already
  • DavisSB18
    DavisSB18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been using Ovia for a few months and love it. I am no where near regular, recently diagnosed with PCOS, and am trying to get pregnant. It has been amazing in helping sort through it all.
  • iloveowls216
    Options
    I tried Ovia but I prefer Fertility Friend. Maybe it's because I'm so use to it.
  • Tigg_
    Tigg_ Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I use both Ovia and Fertility Friend.

I think Ovia is great if you aren't focusing so much on tracking temp because you can include lots of extra things like food eaten, water drunk, sleep etc but fertility friend is great if you are temping.
  • fayelobeck89
    Options
    I track my temp on Ovia, there's a part where you can put it in, it comes up with a graph so you can see your temps rising and falling.
    I've been temping but had to stop because my theremometer broke, just got my new one in the post this morning so getting back into it tomorrow. Haven't used fertility friend myself, I've found ovia has plenty so just sticking to that x
  • bdawso88
    bdawso88 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I was using Woman Log Free version but saw your post about Ovia and just downloaded it. It sounds like it's a lot better so am looking forward to using it. My cycles are a mess so I need a good tracker.
  • fayelobeck89
    Options
    If you need a good tracker, you're better off downloading my me natural diary, the logo is lilac/pink with a flowe. That's fantastic for tracking AF ovia's not as good at trackig unless you're regular, it's good for all the other stuff though