Day 44: Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Options
balancedwalker
balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
I am happy to report that on Tuesday I stayed under my calories. Never been so challenging before I must admit. For Wednesday I intend to do the same and do at least 60 minutes of walk.

What are your plans for Wednesday?

Replies

• bigroastdinner
    bigroastdinner Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, yesterday didn't go particularly well for me. Not going to let that stop me though! So today I will try to:
    - Drink 8 glasses of water
    - Stay under calories
    - Either go to Zumba OR walk to the fireworks display [haven't decided which to do yet!]

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,301 Member
    Options
    Today, I am going to
    - stay under calories
    - eat 5 servings of fruit/veggies
    - drink 10 glasses of water
    - go to the gym after work, even if it will be late.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Hit my goals yesterday! Still did my workout even though my legs are sooo sore. My weight is finally dropping again. I think the weight loss is starting to overcome the water retention from my sore muscles, so that's a good sign.

Goals today:
    1. stay within calories (already pre-logged the day!)
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. rest day!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    I am happy to report that on Tuesday I stayed under my calories. Never been so challenging before I must admit. For Wednesday I intend to do the same and do at least 60 minutes of walk.

What are your plans for Wednesday?

Great job. The challenging days are the ones that matter. Anyone can do the easy days, but the days that really put you through your paces are the ones that make you grow.
  • kmcorc
    kmcorc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I finally logged a full day again, so I'll take that as a win. Although I didn't make progress toward my weight goal for the weigh in (sorry that was a bit late!), I didn't gain either. Another win considering everything that's been happening. My goals:

1) Continue to log, as that seems to be one of the most challenging parts right now.
    2) Avoid alcohol
    3) Get 10,000 steps in -- I've been struggling with that lately too.
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm so tired today, I barely feel functional. Today's goals:
    - 12 glasses of water before leaving the office
    - no snacking after dinner
    - squats and crunches on lunch break
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Yesterday I did pretty good..only went over by 15 calories and I got in just over 10,000 steps and some weight lifting!

Today's plan:
    - Fasting today so stay around 500 calories (already prelogged my food for the day)
    - 12,000 steps
    - Yoga tonight - will be good to stretch out my soon to be sore muscles!

Have a great day everyone!!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Didn't stay under goal yesterday but had a great boot camp workout that helped make up for it, don't log the activity from boot camp so I don't eat back my DVD or boot camp calorie burn. Today I want to be under calorie count, water intake, hit my 12,000 steps so long walk after work and try to hit macros, have a hard time with bringing protein up and carbs down.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was great, I finally feel like I'm back to normal with a nice carb count under 100g and no candy bars. The workout was challenging, especially the overhead press but it got me motivated to hit PR's on my deadlift so I walked out of the gym with a 225lb deadlift. I always walk after lifting because it's great for recovery and extra cardio, but I noticed my heart rate stayed pretty low and I could sing during my walk so that might make me bump the intensity a lot more.
    Today is recovery day so lots of protein and water and maybe a light walk,
    Have a great day everyone!
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined this group this week. I'm excited!

Goal for today is to stay within calories and get a DVD workout in. I would love to get a walk in with the family, but it may be too cold for them. :)

Good luck with your Wednesday goals ~ we can do this!
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    @hmrey76 welcome to the group! :)
    Yesterday went well I met my goals, and indulged in a few beers (that fit in to my day). I weighed myself this morning to see if I was on track and I have gained a little. Time to hunker down. Today I plan to eat as clean as possible and drink plenty of water. I am retaining a little water, so I need to cut back on sodium a little.
    Hope Everyone has a terrific day.
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went to the gym and did all right with calories, but didn't eat many veggies. I also ate all of my calories late in the day and am feeling the effects today with some bloating and nausea.

Possibly going to go to the gym today, after my home visit with my 3 y.o. client. Already cleaned all the litterboxes, the kitchen, and organized the ridiculous amount of beer/soda/water returns in our garage. I'm set to stay on track with eating, and need to make sure I get more veggies today.
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Met goals for yesterday. Don't know about today. Worked another 12. Very tired. I guess it doesn't sound bad, but on Monday I worked 7pm to 7am and Tuesday I worked 3pm to 4am. Already have a head start on steps and water before I got off work so that is a plus. Hoping that the big bowl of candy we have left from Halloween doesn't tempt me into looking for the bottom. Today's goals are to just try and look away from the candy and drink more water.
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I almost met my goals but was not able to get in the jog because it was raining. So if the weather holds for the rest of the day, I will get the jog in today.

Goals for Day 44

- Drink 80-90 oz of water
    - Stay under calorie goal
    - Jog 2.5 miles and strength training (including core)

69324449.png