not syncing with mfp?

Options
After 3pm my steps and calories burnt won't change on mfp I've burnt 7000 more steps then it says. It's as if my flex won't update mfp, any ideas?

Replies

• Bob_Sutton
    Bob_Sutton Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am having syncing problems as well. The step count is coming over fine, but calorie adjustments are not being done.
  • Bob_Sutton
    Bob_Sutton Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I actually just disconnected my Fitbit from MFP and reconnected it. Seems to be working again.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    I think they had a bigger issue - their forum posts are hosed up too - big chunks of time are missing for posts that were there.
  • camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Yesterday the site was down for a while, so perhaps they are patching things. I too noticed that the app was out of sync with my MFP cals logged.
  • healthierheather96
    Options
    It's so annoying I have to reconnect my flex every time to update my steps and calories :-(
  • AmyWhims
    AmyWhims Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've had to re-connect EVERY single day for the past two weeks to get MFP and my fitbit to sync...and today, every time I try to connect it gives me a server error.
  • tammbam1976
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. I have tried to unsync (is that a word :-) ?) but with not much success. I tried to reestablish the connection but MFP shows nothing. FRUSTRATED!
  • elicederoos
    Options
    I tried for the first time yesterday to synch my fitbit and got an error message...same thing this afternoon. I'll try again.
  • marciaholland77
    marciaholland77 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've been trying off and on since last night. No luck at all... :(
  • AmyWhims
    AmyWhims Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It worked for me this morning, finally!
  • TracyV125
    TracyV125 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My fitbit app keeps showing my calories as over. Yesterday it counted my logged snacks from mfp twice. Tonight I noticed my dinner was on there 3 times (all different calorie totals). Seems like every time I added an item to my dinner it carried a total over to fitbit. I was able to delete but does anyone know why this is happening? I disconnect my accounts and relinked them.
  • heybales
    Options
    No issue with my meals today, then again added all at once after dinner was over, so really only one sync, though the later snacks went over correctly. No app use here though, just web account.
  • camtosh
    Options
    My food totals have been over-reported for days now. Today, it has synced my breakfast three times, each slightly different totals. It seems to sync each time I added a food, but it added to the total cals for the day, instead of replacing the total for each meal.

0865rwdxvzae.jpg
  • startingoverat49
    Options
    I just got a replacement fitbit today and have it set up on my fitbit account but it's not reporting here on MFP. Any suggestions?
  • heybales
    Options
    I just got a replacement fitbit today and have it set up on my fitbit account but it's not reporting here on MFP. Any suggestions?

Did you unsync the accounts yet, from MFP first, then Fitbit, then sync back?
  • camtosh
    Options
    I deleted the app on my iPhone and then installed it again... now seems to be working ok. The App Store has a note saying they are working on a fix, so that is coming soon.
  • twilighttabby
    twilighttabby Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have been having to disconnect and reconnect to get it to update for about 6 months now. I am very FRUSTRATED!!!
  • mrdmkerr
    mrdmkerr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been having the same issue as Tracy V125 ( above ) I noticed both she and I had messaged fit bit forum and a recent reply from them says after checking that they think it's an MFP issue not Fitbit ...I'm slightly unconvinced but have unlinked and re linked ...let's see if that makes a difference . Like most I would guess, I'm a bit frustrated with this . I have spent a significant amount to buy the Fitbit ONLY because it links with MFP ( I've used MFP for 18 months) I carried a separate cheap step and distance counter in my pocket before andy manually input to MFP from this .im beginning to wonder if the expense of the Fitbit tracker was worth while !
  • MINGXYEAH
    MINGXYEAH Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    mrdmkerr wrote: »
    I've been having the same issue as Tracy V125 ( above ) I noticed both she and I had messaged fit bit forum and a recent reply from them says after checking that they think it's an MFP issue not Fitbit ...I'm slightly unconvinced but have unlinked and re linked ...let's see if that makes a difference . Like most I would guess, I'm a bit frustrated with this . I have spent a significant amount to buy the Fitbit ONLY because it links with MFP ( I've used MFP for 18 months) I carried a separate cheap step and distance counter in my pocket before andy manually input to MFP from this .im beginning to wonder if the expense of the Fitbit tracker was worth while !

this exactly happened to me and what the fitbit team answered me. I hope someone from the MFP team who could read this post and try to fix the problem

• heybales
    Options
    MFP team doesn't monitor the forums for issues. You must go normal support channels if you really think it's MFP.