Sole Trainers - Chat (10/30 - 11/5)

Options
writemusic4him
writemusic4him Posts: 312 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
Can you believe it's almost November :) Have fun chatting about the show.

The challenge is the busy bee once again :) I figure you might have stuff to do to get ready for Halloween. I'll be cooking for our work potluck. So just stay active during the commercials. It can be an exercise or do stuff around the house.

Happy Halloween!

Replies

• Jazz_2014
    Jazz_2014 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Laundry and playing with dog.

White team doing good. Climbing the Eiffel tower, swimming . . . they are doing great. I loved the filling the champagne glasses and then dumping them.
  • kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I can't believe that Rondalee could not stay on the treadmill for 5 minutes at 3.5 and then 5 minutes at 5.0.
  • kimjutjor
    Options
    I also can't believe that with a week with bob as your personal trainer and all you can lose is 2 lbs. this season once again seems weak in their losses
  • kimjutjor
    Options
    I liked that white team is staying strong. I also loved them dumping drinks. I was nervous when they popped the cork. I am doing some household cleaning. Active but not much as I had to work overnight and I am still readjusting my sleep pattern. When I sit down I fall asleep. Hope to get a workout in shortly
  • Jazz_2014
    Options
    White team is going to bring the weight in. Ah-h-h-h . . . I hate the commercial break build up to make you wait for the weight. . . . But Woody is going to do it!!
  • Jazz_2014
    Options
    Go White team! 31lbs lost in Sin City
  • Jazz_2014
    Options
    Go Damian. Go Blue team. Glad to see they are still in the game
  • kimjutjor
    Options
    I was not sorry to see Blake leave. I know she is young but the me me me personality wore on me. Glad white team persevered in Vegas. It just shows us that we can do this no matter the temptations and hurdles throw at us.
  • Jazz_2014
    Options
    Agree, Blake was a bit "me-ish". As soon as she and red team weighed she knew she was in trouble.
    Agree the white team kept focus with so much temptation . . . A great example for us.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Love how even with the huge disadvantage, white team managed to stay on track.

I watched the show on my phone (through the NBC app) while I made baby food for my youngest son.
  • laurabarden130
    laurabarden130 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well, I liked this show. I agree, the losses seem small this year. wonderwhy? Wish I could go on there. Id throw myself into free food, trainers, gym, no job, no family to care for.........just focusing on me.

I got the kitchen decluttered during the breaks....mostly. lol. You just don't realize how fast it adds up. lol
This discussion has been closed.