Warriors - Chat (10/30 - 11/5)

Options
2»

Replies

• meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    After a gain last week I had a nice 7.6 LB lose this week!!
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Follow up to my watching the show, I don't actually like the programme for a number of reasons

Kudos to you for continuing to watch, even though you don't enjoy the show! :)
  • LumberJacck
    LumberJacck Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    cycletrak1 wrote: »
    Follow up to my watching the show, I don't actually like the programme for a number of reasons

Kudos to you for continuing to watch, even though you don't enjoy the show! :)

Yeah thanks, I usually skip the weigh-ins, they usually drag them out, the weigh-in at Comeback cabin is the one that really counts (I watch this).
  • watersm04
    watersm04 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    After a gain last week I had a nice 7.6 LB lose this week!!

Way to go Megan!! What did you do this week? I need some inspiration
  • meganfoster12
    Options
    Exercised a lot, ate 100% healthy, drank 4-5 L of water; I usually have weeks of big lose then a week of small lose and repeat! So I was expecting a good lose
  • watersm04
    watersm04 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I can't update the spreadsheet at work. Can someone add my weight as 224.0 please?
  • meganfoster12
    Options
    watersm04 wrote: »
    I can't update the spreadsheet at work. Can someone add my weight as 224.0 please?
    Did it for you
  • StephanieL14
    StephanieL14 Posts: 124 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    We redid our laundry room this week, so I was going up and down the stairs putting all our tools/painting stuff away in the basement during the breaks. Also tried out the new machines!

Edit: Clarified
  • StephanieL14
    StephanieL14 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Whoops, forgot my show comments! The white team looked so panicked to go to Vegas! It's nice to know that you can make decent choices while on vacation if you're focused. It's all about being mindful. It makes me want to go back to Vegas though!
  • findingmyfabulous
    Options
    Hello my lovelies! Apologies for the late post...my world clock shows it has passed midnight in Washington DC (where my daughter is heading next Tuesday) but it is only 10:30 in LA so I'm hoping this counts! Crazy, crazy, crazy times here. Term 4 is always so busy! It is pouring rain here this afternoon but I am pleased to say that my windows are sparkly from the inside! Amazing how filthy they get...can't really tell how dirty they are until you start cleaning them! lol My walls are spot cleaned but now I feel restless and realise that they need to be painted. Oh well. That will be a holiday job and is bound to burn some calories!

Like chuckles, I missed last week unfortunately. Nice to watch the show again. I feel like I would fail miserably at the temptation if I were to face something like that, such has been my eating of late. The good news is that I'm still logging and being mindful, even if I'm eating all of my 'movement' calories (cause unfortunately there has been no working out...just working). I am really proud of Sonya asking for low carb/sodium options. That has really given me a good kick in the pants. Also, the version that i watched online has been split in 3 and I didn't realised initially so I watched the weigh in first and my immediate reaction was that Sonya is looking smaller - her body and face are really noticeably changing.

Looking forward to better times ahead. Go Warriors! xxxx
  • StevieB13
    StevieB13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I have decided to leave the group because I am going through a phase of non-commital to weight loss and exercise. It would be unfair to stay as a member of Warriors and do nothing but lower your weekly scores, especially as the team has been doing amazingly well each and every week.

I wish all of you great sucess in what ever your goal is and hope you continue to "whoop-*kitten*" all the way to the end of this BL challenge xx
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    StevieB13 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I have decided to leave the group because I am going through a phase of non-commital to weight loss and exercise. It would be unfair to stay as a member of Warriors and do nothing but lower your weekly scores, especially as the team has been doing amazingly well each and every week.

I wish all of you great sucess in what ever your goal is and hope you continue to "whoop-*kitten*" all the way to the end of this BL challenge xx

Sorry to see you go. Please stay on MFP, keep logging your food and you'll reach your goal! :)
This discussion has been closed.