LW 250.0
CW 247.8

2.2 lbs lost this week!

Christmas GW 242

Replies

• anglergirl3
    anglergirl3 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi gang, can someone send me the link to the spreadsheet? It is no longer available for me. Did mspoopoo delete it when she went off line? What's going on?

SW 165
    CW 155
    GW 145

I lost 1 lb this week after a three week stall. Yay!
  • Frayde
    Frayde Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You all are doing wonderfully!!!

I'm having trouble with the spreadsheet too...November isn't available, and no months except October are visible. Sure miss Ms Poo Poo and Shmu! Can Mule fix it???

This moderately low-carb thing seems to be getting me somewhere. I'm making a little progress again, finally!

10/17: 190.4
    10/24: 189.4
    10/31: 186.8
    11/7: 185.6

So close to the next goal of 185! Should be under by next week...hopefully before I see the doc!
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to both of you! I'm hoping they get November added soon.
  • gaylan61802
    gaylan61802 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It is going down slowly.
    SW 245
    CW 225
    GW 220
  • Frayde
    Frayde Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Terrific gaylan! You're only 5# away from goal!! WTG!
  • lisele03
    lisele03 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well, since the leaders seem to be MIA, I simply copied the October spreadsheet and updated it for Nov. Hope nobody minds.... but I appreciate the tracking mechanism and intend to see this through 'til the end...
    P.s. the numbers do NOT feed to the summary page (although they haven't for a while) and any calcs should be considered "suspect"
    P.s.s. Anyone should feel free to update/change as they see fit!

Good luck and congrats to everyone still hanging in.... ! :D
  • GrammyPeachy
    Options
    Thank you so much lisele03!!! I've been putting in my own calcs on the summary page for a bit, but I agree with you. I like the tracking and I intend to see this through as well!
  • OldSportOldsport
    OldSportOldsport Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    1 pound down from 149 to 148. Slowly but surely. At this rate I'll still hit my original goal by Christmas.
  • GrammyPeachy
    Options
    1 pound down from 149 to 148. Slowly but surely. At this rate I'll still hit my original goal by Christmas.

That's Great!
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I've been commenting about the problems with the October sheet for a few weeks now. I'm asking my programmer husband if he can figure out how to fix it. I think the rest work well if we can get the October SW to be correct.
  • brightsideofpink
    Options
    I corrected the formulas in October and November. For those reporting, the October starting weight should now be correct based on the ending weight of September. I've updated those for November to now autopopulate starting weight rather than needing to manually enter. I've also updated the summary sheet to correctly populate the October loss. If you look at your total loss on the summary sheet, it should reflect all Aug, Sept, Oct. If you add in your November loss, it should equal your starting weight-today's weight. Its correct for all my dates, but let me know if yours isn't.
  • brightsideofpink
    Options
    To the admins, I hope I didn't appear to step on any toes and I think I did my best with the formulas without screwing anything up. The more time I spent with the sheet, the more in awe I am of all you put into starting it!! Its amazingly complex but cool!
  • OldSportOldsport
    OldSportOldsport Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    cherirana wrote: »

That's Great!

Thanks Cherirana! Losing weight more slowly than at the beginning sucks but it's better to be slow than stop I guess.

Also, thanks brightsideofpink for your work - appreciated!
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Thanks brightsideofpink for stepping up and fixing things.