Sole Trainers - Chat (11/6 - 11/12)

Options
cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
Week 9 - Commercial Challenge:

Busy Bee or Exercise - your choice

Since this has had a lot of positive feedback and we get stuff done, it will be your choice to either be a Busy Bee or Exercise during commercials.

Have fun with it and remember to post what you did during the commercials.

cycletrak1 :)

Replies

• kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I love video chats home as I know that would be my hardest thing about being there. Missing my family would make me want to leave the ranch. Fixing my bookshelves during the show. And now darnit my dish went out for this channel only
  • kimjutjor
    Options
    Still no show For me in dish. At least I am recording it too and maybe there is a chance I have something other than a purple screen there.
  • kimjutjor
    Options
    Nope. Who went home???
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I missed most of it. Spent a lot of time in the bathroom, so I will have to rewatch later. I did catch that Blake only lost 1lb at comeback caynon and it put her below the red line.
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Damien went home, so only Lori is left on the blue team.

I cleaned the kitchen during the commercials.
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Hey team, sorry I haven't been as active in this group. I have shingles, the classic around the waist from belly button to spine and it has made it very hard to do much exercising and since the pain and itching interfere with my sleep, I am super crabby and not really motivated to logon etc. Just started watching this week's episode on iPad. Will be back later to add to the chat.
  • jltheis7
    Options
    I didn't enjoy the show as much as I have the others. I guess it just seems like they try to cover everything too quickly and there isn't a lot of depth to what the contestants are going through.
  • jltheis7
    Options
    Forgot to mention that a benefit to watching online is I can stop at commercial breaks and take as much time as I want to complete the challenges! Got a good workout in inbetween viewing.
  • laurabarden130
    laurabarden130 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just watched the show. I done my never ending dishes while watching the show and added in some jumping jacks. The show was ok for me. poor blue team! How will they do it now? bonus is one contestant means one on one trainer time. cool deal!
  • courtco1
    courtco1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Blake and Damien were my top 2 that I wanted to see win... so this episode wasn't fun for me lol. I got a lot of laundry done during this episode :) I feel so productive
  • jltheis7
    Options
    I can't ever pick a favorite contestant cause I would like to see them all win. I didn't think about the benefit to being the only one on a team. Wonder what will happen this week.
This discussion has been closed.