Day 48: Sunday, November 9, 2014

Options
balancedwalker
balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
I met my calories limit goal on Saturday. Now for Sunday my goals are to stay under calories and do at least 60 minutes of walk.

Replies

• danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    I ate at maintenance yesterday because the lack of sleep always increases my appetite.
    I'm happy to report I had a good night sleep last night so I'm really exited to take on this day!
    Plan: go to gym for a killer workout, drink water, meet my protein goal, stay under calories and do the grocery shopping.
    Have a great Sunday everyone!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Met my calories limits for the week but not seeing any changes on the scale this week. I guess after 125 days i finally hit a plateau. My goal this week is to break through this plateau and lose even if its 1 pound. I should be proud that this is the first plateau in 125 days but it still sucks. Wish me luck. Have a great day everyone.
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    good luck matthews5!

I ate at maintenance yesterday as well, which is surprising I thought I was going to go way over 2000... Today I plan to stick closer to my calories and get a half hour or so walk in today.
    Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!
  • princessmommy122
    princessmommy122 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Well, I did it! Ran my first race in ten years. A half marathon. I finished at 2:15:03. Proud of myself. I'll probably still go over my cals today, lol! Good luck all!
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    Thanks annangelich
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    way to go princessmom
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Good job princessmom!! Me I seem to be having a very lazy Sunday. Can't get motivated to do much of anything. Think this will be my rest day, off the next two days so I can catch up then.
  • princessmommy122
    princessmommy122 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Awwww...thanks guys! I appreciate it!
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Got up for my weekly “official” weigh-in; stepped on scale for a 2 lb. loss. I always step on the scale about 4-5 times to make sure I’m not just leaning / standing incorrectly. Well, on #2 it was a 2.4loss…so I tried 4 more times. Guess I got to go with the number that came up 5 out of 6 times…I’ll nab that .4 next weigh-in….people losing weight can get a little crazy at times. LOL

73641431.png
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    My
    NikonPal wrote: »
    Got up for my weekly “official” weigh-in; stepped on scale for a 2 lb. loss. I always step on the scale about 4-5 times to make sure I’m not just leaning / standing incorrectly. Well, on #2 it was a 2.4loss…so I tried 4 more times. Guess I got to go with the number that came up 5 out of 6 times…I’ll nab that .4 next weigh-in….people losing weight can get a little crazy at times. LOL

73641431.png

I select the last of three usually