Week 1 of 7 weigh in

Options
Josieqc
Josieqc Posts: 14 Member
Hello!

I was planning on weighing in tomorrow morning (sunday). Anyone in?

Replies

• Josieqc
    Options
    Yahooo! Lost 3.5 pounds this week!
  • Peta314
    Peta314 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That's amazing Josie! It's a lot! I haven't lost any weight, I think I might be in some plateau. I'm exactly the same weight I was 7 days ago (with ups and down but got exactly to the same place).
  • Josieqc
    Options
    Peta! Keep it up! Don't let some plateau get you down!
  • okulyd
    okulyd Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm doing so-so this week. Made brownies last night and caved. Hopefully the rest of my household will finish them off before I have another relapse. Other than that I have been making great choices.
  • Josieqc
    Options
    Sorry I did not reply before! I am new to this website and I struggle with the process. We will always cave in to temptation, the important thing is to move on and keep up with the good habits. Remember it's a lifelong journey. :-)
  • Peta314
    Peta314 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    okulyd wrote: »
    I'm doing so-so this week. Made brownies last night and caved. Hopefully the rest of my household will finish them off before I have another relapse. Other than that I have been making great choices.
    I know what you mean, that happens to me all the time. I usually try to convince my guest to take some of the food to their house, o give it away to my friendly neighbours hahaha whatever it takes so that I don't cave so much