Day 49: Monday, November 10, 2014

Options
balancedwalker
balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
In respect of Veteran's Day on Tuesday, November 11, I have moved our 5th milestone (weigh in date) to Sunday, November 16. This will fall into 55% time passed so we can aim for that number for each of our goals.

I hope that everyone will celebrate the Veteran's Day without worrying about spreadsheet updates.

Thank you Veterans and their families.

Replies

• everydamnday
    everydamnday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Very nice :-) maybe I'll have a drop in weight by then! Scale has been the same for the last 10-11 days. I'm having a hard time getting as much activity in with the chilly weather & taking on a few new work projects has kept me super busy.

My goals for the following week is to get 5 hours of activity in & 3 strength training routines.

Happy Veterans Day, & Thank You!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    I like that. My family has always recognized Veterans Days as an important day of remembrance, unfortunately, not enough Americans even think about it.

I did well this weekend. I improved on my yoga workout (really struggled with it last week)! And my weight is down a little today.

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. P90X: Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,414 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I'm Canadian and we have Remembrance Day tomorrow which is huge including 2 minutes of silence at 11:00 am. I live in the US now, but wish they had more ceremonies to honor all veterans, what they do/did for us. It's not taken quite as seriously down here which is very sad.

On that note...today's goals:

1. Fasting - so around 500 calories today
    2. some sort of exercise tonight. I won't get my 2 miles today at lunch as we are having a snow storm today and I'm going to work through lunch so I can go home early today.

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Great idea to celebrate together those who have sacrificed for us.
    Yesterday I had a killer workout and stayed under my calories. I ended the night with 2 glasses of wine and the scale reflects that this morning. The extra days until the milestone will give me plenty of time to flush out the excess water.
    For today, the plan is to have a nice recovery day, moving slowly and often, protein, lots of water, calories in check!
    Let's have a great Monday!
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    That is so perfect.

Yesterday I did a lot better than I expected to, I did not end up getting my walk in, but got plenty of movement in helping my aunt and uncle on their almond orchard. We hulled and cracked over 20lb of almonds and made delicious smoked almonds. Today I plan to get out in my yard and do some work, it is in serious need of a raking.
    Hope everyone enjoys their Monday.
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Just left my workout center and saw a posting that i was in the #1 spot for the biggest loser. Felt good.

Goal for this week is too lose 1 lb, drink my water which is something i still struggle with.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Lazy day yesterday but went to Bootcamp this morning and am ready to begin the rest of my day. Some snow shovelling and off to do some errands. Filling chili is simmering away in the crockpot.
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Both my husband and I are veterans and will spend the day together.

Did well on meeting goals yesterday and working to keep it on track especially with the holidays starting soon. I will probably decide to go into maintenance mode and just "maintain, don't gain" from Thanksgiving to New Year's.

Goals for Day 49

- Drink 80-90 oz of water
    - Stay under calorie goal
    - Strength training and light cardio (walking)

I'll check in again on Wednesday - although I will manually track tomorrow. Hard to believe we are already at the half way point.

69324449.png
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    The last couple of days have been busy for me. Working extra hours not drinking all my water and today was way over my calories. Glad next weigh in will be push back a little,as I have gained a pound since last weigh in. Hope I can lose that pound and couple more before the 16 even with my Birthday in there.