Warriors - Chat (11/6 - 11/12)

Options
cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
Week 9 - Commercial Challenge:

Busy Bee or Exercise - your choice

Since this has had a lot of positive feedback and we get stuff done, it will be your choice to either be a Busy Bee or Exercise during commercials.

Have fun with it and remember to post what you did during the commercials.

cycletrak1 :)

Replies

• meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    any bonus challenge?
  • chuckles71
    chuckles71 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ok watching now, out of breathe. Doing laundry again. Wish it was on the same floor so it three flight of stairs for me. Folding during show running stairs on breaks.
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Watched the show and did dishes. The Blue Team was sooooo close to winning the Challenge. Damien only lost 3 pounds this week....off to Comeback Canyon to compete against his other Blue Team member. Wonder what will happen now with only 1 Blue Team member left?

INSANITY CHALLENGE - SEE BELOW:

exercise.png

43598207.png

• meganfoster12
    Options
    I was so happy that Rob gave his video chat to Lori!!! Also go white team!! Blake looks amazing :) I did 10 squats each commercial!! It looks like teams may be switched up next week
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Great episode this week, nice to see someone finally make it past 1 week at the canyon. I danced around the living room during commercials (and got funny looks from the dog)
  • DonnaDTW
    DonnaDTW Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Agree, good show this week. Liked the NFL players, interesting how motivating they were to not only the contestants but the trainers...Dolvett was really into it! It is interesting with only one left on blue but Lori is my favorite. Guessing we will soon go to individuals. Comeback Canyon is always interesting but I don't see how anyone can beat Damien after such a low week...thinking he will drop double digits.

Loaded and unloaded dishwasher for challenge.
  • chuckles71
    chuckles71 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    cycletrak1 wrote: »
    Watched the show and did dishes. The Blue Team was sooooo close to winning the Challenge. Damien only lost 3 pounds this week....off to Comeback Canyon to compete against his other Blue Team member. Wonder what will happen now with only 1 Blue Team member left?

exercise.png

43598207.png

When this happened before if the last player left lost the weigh in then the trainer was gone too.
  • LumberJacck
    LumberJacck Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Did some housework during the adverts. Amazed someone made it twice at Comeback Cabin. Will she get a third week? My guess: no.
  • cycletrak1
    edited November 2014
    Options
    For those of who missed the live show or forgot to tape it, all is not lost! You can watch the show online:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq6XEVkyCLo

exercise.png

43598207.png
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I just finished watching the latest episode. I had to laugh during the challenge when I saw Sonja going against two former NLF players. It was safe to assume they were coming in last this week.

I can't believe that Lori hung on yet again. I think the odds are stacked in Damien's favour for winning comeback canyon next week.

I kept busy tidying during the commercials.

• watersm04
    watersm04 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Finished watching the show and did laundry during the commercials. I went to the gym this morning and did a big workout so I didn't ride my bike while watching.

I wonder if they are going to get rid of the teams and compete individually. Rob sure is in the zone. I'm cheering for Lori on the blue team and Scott on the red team.
  • meganfoster12
    Options
    I want Blake to win at home and either Sonya or Lori to win the title!
  • findingmyfabulous
    Options
    Wow! Love seeing the video chats. Rob was the superstar this week giving away his call home and then losing an incredible 13 pounds! The last 9 weeks work is really starting to show for them all now. It gives me a boost to see their progress.

I think it must be mating season in my laundry because I'm sure it just keeps multiplying!! Managed to get two loads in during the ad breaks (my laundry is outside so I had to zip out quickly) and stood up to fold some dry laundry during the show.
This discussion has been closed.