Nov. 12 goals

Options
freyjac
freyjac Posts: 205 Member
I am posting these because I need to be to work early again so I thought I would do it now so I don't forget.
1) get my steps
2) stay with calories
3) kettle bells and bike ride
4)drink plenty of water

I hope everyone has a good day!

Replies

• girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Today's goals:

1) 6-9 hours meaningful work
    2) 30 min lightbox in morning
    3) night-time routine starting at 11:45
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'm actually happy with how I did yesterday about my goals. I was able to manage one substantial snack before dinner, so I wasn't utterly humgry before dinner, and I did my elliptical thing... not before dinner, but still, I did it. And I was a pretty good girl during my grocery shopping.

So here are the goals for today:

1) Stay within calorie goals and maybe manage snacking so I can have a glass of wine with my steak tonight. Steak. Wine. Love.
    2) Perform some kind of exercise tonight, probably elliptical, but I would love to try a little bit of something toning, so I'll figure that out tonight.
    3) Tomorrow is my 200 days on MFP mark, so I need to figure out my goals for the next 100 to come.
  • ChiaGnome
    ChiaGnome Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    1. Eat well.
    2. Get ahead w/ schoolwork so I can enjoy my 6 year anniversary this weekend.
    3. Submit scholarship essays.
    4. Drink lots o' water and tea.

I know most of these goals aren't fitness related per se, but it's great for me to have a list and stay goal oriented in general. Happy Hump Day!
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    1. Drink 10 glasses of water.
    2. Stay within calories.
    3. Declutter the dining room table.
    4. Some sort of Cardio DVD, as it's getting too cold outside!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    3) Tomorrow is my 200 days on MFP mark, so I need to figure out my goals for the next 100 to come.

I love this. Happy 200 in advance. (Also, your evening plans sound great.)

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I did not do great on my goals yesterday. The eating and exercising was on target, but I didn't manage anything else--no decluttering, bed too late, and then my cat (pictured--I forgive him because he's adorable) continued his new bad habit of waking me up around 4, which invariably causes me to oversleep if I don't just decide to get up extra early.

Today's goals:

1) Take today as an off-day and don't stress about not exercising (I've been using Saturday as my off-day, but am going to change it up, and plus I think I need it).

2) Bring lunch and prepare something for tomorrow. (The first is DONE, but the second will be more challenging as I am getting home late and will have no protein leftovers. I'm going to have to cook specifically for lunch for once. Or just be more flexible on what I want for lunch, I suppose.)

3) Get 10,000 steps.

4) Get in the zone with this work thing I'm writing so I don't get stuck at work all weekend (if you see me screwing around on MFP lots during the day, it's usually writer's block/procrastination).
  • DaivaSimone
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    I did not do great on my goals yesterday. The eating and (if you see me screwing around on MFP lots during the day, it's usually writer's block/procrastination).

Same here :/
  • knightaa1
    Options
    Well, I hit a deer yesterday and it only took my side passenger mirror off. Also the deer survived which is a relief on my part. I overate yesterday and didn't exercise, though I did have a stress free walk. I'll be ice skating tonight which'll be fun.

1. Keep stress low
    2. Eat healthy (partially doing an alright job at that today)
    3. Abdominal exercises (done)
  • DaivaSimone
    Options
    Oops, I did a bad job at quotation above. I wanted to quote only the part about procrastinating instead of writing.
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Happy 200 day a day early.

Yesterday I managed to squeeze an extra walk in at the rescue which got my 10k steps. I cut Freddy and Roscoe's walks to about a half hour each and by doing got a very energetic Bentley in. I really need to walk him more often as he has no leash manners but I still love my adhd puppy. He still thinks he is small enough to fit his now 70lb furry butt competly on my lap. Also managed to stay under calories but that was only becuase I skimped on breakfast and lunch since I did my birthday sushi dinner with just me and my husband last night.

Todays goals:
    1. drink 10 glasses of water
    2. yard work...I wanna get another 5 bags of leaves done before the weekend
    3. prep dinners for the rest of the week
  • DaivaSimone
    Options
    Ok, so I was a pretty good girl today, and I did fine with my goals! :)

1) Didn't had wine with the steak because I didn't care to open a bottle for only a glass, but I used those 150 cals to eat bread and butter instead. Totally worth it.
    2) I made a 24 minutes Tabata workout (it's 5 series of an exercise repeated 4 times in this pattern: 20 sec. high energy followed by 10 sec. rest, the whole set then followed by a 30 second rest). I love Tabata training because it goes so fast and it is usually paired with a nice warm up and a toning stretch session. And I also tried a new yoga routine!
    3) I did a pretty detailed plan for the next 100 days of MFP, and I am determined to follow it.

Tomorrow will be the hardest day of the week (work functions at breakfast time followed by a birthday lunch for one of my dear colleague), but I know that I'm on the good path.
  • classysassy4ever70
    classysassy4ever70 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I stayed on track and I was under my calorie intake... I weighed in this morning and I was down 1 pound... so I am guessing that I'm doing something right!

My Goals for yesterday:

1) Plan out my meals for the day
    2) Stay within my calories
    3) Exercise
    4) Drink 8 – 10 glasses of water