Calorie Killers - Chat (11/6 - 11/12)

Options
cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
Week 9 - Commercial Challenge:

Busy Bee or Exercise - your choice

Since this has had a lot of positive feedback and we get stuff done, it will be your choice to either be a Busy Bee or Exercise during commercials.

Have fun with it and remember to post what you did during the commercials.

cycletrak1 :)

Replies

• musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I can't wait to see tonight's BL episode! Go Team White/Team Jen! :)
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for the episode. Not sure what I'll be doing for my commercial challenge. Maybe some squats and crunches.
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing housework during the commercials. Before you know it Thanksgiving will be here and I'd rather keep up on the housework now. LOL

Blake sure looks happy at Comeback Canyon!!
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    Go red team go!! YEAH they won the challenge!!
  • lifeisspiffy
    Options
    That was so sweet that he gave Lori his phone call. It's going to be tough for them to have two trainers in the gym with the football players.
    I did some crunches during the first commercial
  • lifeisspiffy
    Options
    It makes me sad that she only lost 1 pound. I hope she has success at home.

I wonder one they become their own players. I feel like since it's halfway done, it has to be soon.
    And I did some more exercising during commercials. Some running around my basement, some squats, and some arm weights.
  • Baby43204
    Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey guys sorry been here watching the show and cleaning house. I have been busy around the house trying to find a new car cause mine broke down so have not had time to clean so I chose busy bee. I am loving this show I thought it was kind cool for the challange they had I know I won't be able to catch a football. I also like how rob gave up his video contact to family I know I would miss me family if I could not see them.
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Blake looked very healthy. Rob was so nice to let Lori have the video chat with her family. I would like to see more of Bob Harper. I think Damian Woody will win at Comeback Canyon. I did the busy bee and cleaned my kitchen.
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    That talk between Scott and Michael was heart wrenching. It was a good show. Shocked that Blake only lost 1 lb, but she looked great on the update. Damian looked really bummed when he got cut, but happy when he got to Comeback Canyon.

I did housework during the commercial breaks.
  • 3athlt
    3athlt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'll have to watch this weeks episode "On Demand". Long story short, the BL wasn't carried on my local NBC affiliate this week - they carried Thursday Night Football (which is usually carried on CBS... this was VERY strange).
  • musicfan4life30
    Options
    Blake went home and Damian went to the Comeback Canyon! :) That was a great episode last night! :)
  • 12qw34
    Options
    They mentioned it was the midway point last night. 9 week down 9 weeks to go. My favorite episode is the make over one. I think Lori's attitude and Rob's have improved dramatically! I think we will see big numbers from them from now on. I think we will go into individual players next week seeing Lori is the only one left on the Blue Team.
  • 12qw34
    Options
    Holidays are coming up! Halloween was tough and there continues to be candy coming in at work. Thanksgiving is 20 days away. Christmas alway sneaks up quickly. This is the time it is very easy to pack on the weight. What will you be doing to try to avoid putting weight on? Also, what will keep you motivated to stay on track?
  • 12qw34
    Options
    We are at the midpoint now. What is working for you and what isn't?
  • musicfan4life30
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I agree I love every season of BL my favorite episode is always makeover week! :) I also love seeing every seasons of BL finales as well! :) I love all the seasons of BL so far especially this one! :) I wonder also when they are going to go to not being on teams anymore. Go White Team aka Team Jen! :)
  • joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i cant wait for make over week... it is my favorite episode of the season... when does the episode happen...

i thought it was so great that rob let lori talk to her son and husband... i have a feeling this will light a spark under lori...

ive got to say... im not so sad blake left... she was not my favorite...

watch out comeback canyon... damian is in the house...
  • bgoodsmile
    bgoodsmile Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Loved this episode. Blake looks AMAZING!!! I did laundry, some cooking, and some cleaning during commercials - really during the entire show lol!
  • 3athlt
    3athlt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    OK, I finally got around to watching the show online... At the challenge I was surprised at Team White's participant selection, I think Jen messed up for her team for the first time this season (I think she should have went with Woody to catch the balls - he played football). I was not surprised that Team Red won the challenge with Scott Mitchell catching the balls.

What a move by Rob! Not only was this EXTREMELY unselfish and nice, but it could have been a great game-play move if/when the next vote comes around (and there's no red line).

I enjoyed the workout with the NFL players, but I still don't like Michael Irvin. I still think he's a loudmouthed, egotistical, prima-donna. I just don't like his personality. I like how he encouraged Scott Mitchell, but I still don't like him.

Woo hoo! A defending champ at Comeback Canyon! Good for Jackie, she had a solid week. Blake will do fine, plus she's still extremely young and she has that young metabolism working for her.

I'm bummed to see Damien go, but I think he really grew as a person while at the ranch. I won't be surprised if he's in the best shape of his life at the finale.

I'm looking forward to this week's episode. It will be interesting to see how they reconfigure the teams.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I always do something else while a TV show is on, so the multi-task option is great for me :) I get up and vacuum, fold laundry, things like that during commercials.

I was sad to see Blake go. She is so young and really seems to need the support of the trainers. I hope she continues to do well at home.
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    It was sad to see Damien off the show, but l somehow believe that he is going to lose a lot by the end of the show. Blake looked very healthy and beautiful. Rob was so nice to let Lori have the video chat with her family. I did the busy bee by ironing while watching the show.
This discussion has been closed.