Day 3... Total body circuit

Options
2»

Replies

• skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Oblique Knee pushup---Blech!!! Hate those and I don't think I'll ever get them either.
  • tamred69
    tamred69 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    TBC today and tomorrow (making up some days). It still killed me but I hung in a little more than I did before. I don't know if I'll EVER be able to do an oblique knee pushup lol.

I actually injured my rotator cuff doing these with another video, so I no longer try to do them the standard way. My shoulder hurt for weeks...so I just do my own modification (down on one knee).
  • healthyhealthyhaley
    Options
    I hate this one so much just because I can't do half of the moves aka anything that involves the wrists. So I have to do my own modifications. -__-
  • ingehooper
    ingehooper Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just did my first tbc and wow that was tough. I cant do much in the way of planks/push ups due to painful weak wrists, so I did as much as I could then did knee lifts/standing pikes/squat kicks to keep moving and keep my heart rate up. Im thinking as long as I am moving my body then that's fine!
  • skinny4me2be
    Options
    Rip't circuit is the new TBC! Ugh! Its tough, but I'm getting stronger!!
  • tamred69
    tamred69 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I like Rip't circuite a lot more though:)
  • CMPO
    CMPO Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    aphello wrote: »
    I have very flat feet (think ZERO collapsed arches), and my arches have been my "achilles heel" the past 3 days. Everytime I have to stop and rest, it is because my arches have been KILLING me. Like, sore to the light touch killing me. All the jumping/turning/squatting is a big shock to my feet.

My chiropractor recommended that freezing a water bottle and post-workout rolling my arches on it will help, and it has helped a lot! It still hurts and they are sore - but I'm encouraged by the fact that they are getting STRONGER. Soreness is the step before strength. Your body adapts to the new exercise - it takes a while - but it will adapt!

As a reminder - make sure you are taking a really good multi-vitamin (do some research on some good brands). Make sure you get enough nutrients to help rebuild your muscles and strengthen your joints/bones too.

I was inconsistent with it due to this very issue. I started over yesterday, hoping to complete the program straight through, now. I definitely felt stronger yesterday and today than I did who I first started the program. I guess that's a success. Hoping to see more!

• gladass12
    gladass12 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Alpha - week 5, and it looks like I have to do TBC 3x this week. UGH!
  • skinny4me2be
    Options
    Its a very tough week. I despised TBC and to have to do it 3x that week was a killer! Hang in there though look forward to BETA--its a ton more fun!
  • gladass12
    Options
    gosh, i hope so. the alpha workouts are getting kind of boring....
  • skinny4me2be
    Options
    By the time your done with the 3rd TBC you'll be doing more things in it that you were with the first one that week. You'll see the difference! Hang in there and push through!! You've got this!
  • katherinemab
    katherinemab Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    gladass12 wrote: »
    gosh, i hope so. the alpha workouts are getting kind of boring....
    Just wait! Was so burnt out the last week of Alpha but the first day of Beta got me back in the groove. Stick it out! It's worth it, I promise!
  • gladass12
    Options
    thanks ladies! TBC today (alpha - week 5, day 3). i've definitely noticed that i can do way more than my first week.

where are you all with T25?
  • katherinemab
    katherinemab Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Beta Week 2, Day 4. I've never been this sore in my life!
  • skinny4me2be
    Options
    Great Job @gladass12!!! Your getting stronger!! You can do this!

I'm on Week 4 of Beta Day 4. 1 week left! Never thought I'd make it through 10 weeks. Way stronger and faster than I was at week 1 that's for sure. ha ha! I wish I would have bought Gamma. I'm thinking I'll do another round of Alpha/Beta, then purchase Gamma. I've had such great results! Love this work out, namely the time, the different work out each day and the results. Curious to see what results are like for people who do the new Insanity Max 30. Hoping they will create another new T25 sometime in the future. That would be ideal. Love the 25min. burn!