Calorie Killers - Chat (11/13 - 11/19)

Options
cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
Week 10 - Commercial Challenge:

Pick your Push-Ups

Based on your ability, chose one of the following Push-Ups to do during the Commercials:

Push-Ups - Full Plank Position

Push-Ups - Knee Position or

Push-Ups - Standing Wall Position

If you can not do any kind of Push-Up, then do another exercise that is safe for you to do during the Commercial.

Cycletrak1 :)

Replies

• Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Here we go...I will be doing the knee push-ups during the commercials. Here we go on the team mix-ups. Most don't look too happy. There goes Lori.
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I think it's a great idea to do team switch up. Especially since some of the contestants have started to stall the past couple weeks. They have gotten used to the way their trainers worked. New trainers means new methods which could really help. I'm excited

And I did 15 knee push-ups.
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    Loved the talk Dolvett had with Sonia. =) Push up time.
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    Love the cooking tips and recipe parts of the show, but now the tables are turned!
  • Baby43204
    Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am here guys enjoying this weeks show especially how they picked new teams but I feel for sonya cause she is taking it so hard but i understand the need change cause in life there is always change so they are trying to teach them that even though there is change they can still make it. I been doing kneen push ups during my commercials
  • lifeisspiffy
    Options
    Those egg plates looked amazing. I want some eggs now. Maybe I'll wake up a little earlier tomorrow to make some for breakfast.
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    WOW Damien did it!! 8 lbs!
  • Baby43204
    Options
    That food looked good and I just learned that crabs and protein are soppose to go about the same. I always only paid attention to calorie intake cause I didn't know much about the other but now I do.
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    WOW Jackie looks good. Love the update. Great show!

I did my push-ups during all the commercials.
  • lifeisspiffy
    Options
    Damn a 15 pound loss. That's ridiculous, especially this far into the competition. The team switch-up did him so well.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I was irritated by Sonya's pouting about the team changes. She gets to work with a second celebrity trainer, and she is going to gripe about it?

I did push ups during the commercial breaks. I hate push ups, so I'm glad this challenge forced me to do them!
  • Baby43204
    Options
    Way to go woody 15 pound lost in the 10th week I know that was hard
  • Baby43204
    Options
    I really liked this show I can't wait till next week and see who gained weight
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    No push up yet! I will do them tomorrow. Happy for Damien and Woody! They seem like great guys! I think Damien is in it for the long haul at Comeback Canyon. I do not know why Sonya was so sad! Dolvett is wonderful! I have not warmed up to Jen yet!
  • joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    loved this episode...

im not loving jenn still... she is just not my cup of tea...

still loving Jesse!

so happy Damien won at come back canyon!
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Did my girl pushups!
  • MistyRose0424
    MistyRose0424 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Glad the show finally switched up the teams now I have more people on my favorite blue team!!! I agree Sonia needed to get over the switch at least she is still at the ranch. So happy for Damien I hope he goes all the way at comeback canyon I'm totally routing for him. I liked the cooking challenge they had for Rocco so cool I would have been so nervous he is so awesome. Did my wall version of pushups during the commercials :)
  • bgoodsmile
    bgoodsmile Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have a wrist injury so I alternated between knee-push-ups & squats! I am really glad the teams got switched up - GO JESSIE!!!!!
  • 3athlt
    3athlt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    During the breaks, I did as many pushups as I could do.

And the show, I really liked it! I figured that Damien would do well at Comeback Canyon. Jackie is closing in on a 100 pound loss, that's pretty inspiring!

I think the team changes were all for the best. I can understand why Sonia was upset, but Dolvett just has a way of getting to the root of the problem and pulling you back up. It was nice to see her grow as a person, all in one week!

That food challenge was pretty interesting. I can't believe that turkey burger with all those jalapenos... all I can say is WOW! I sure wouldn't want to bite into one of those! I also like how they broke the "tie".

I was not surprised to see Rondalee eliminated. Maybe I'm wrong, but she never seemed to put it all together (along with Woody). I worry about both of those folks.
This discussion has been closed.