Welcome!

Options
Welcome to the 10 and under club, in this area we will do out best to motivate one another and reach or get closer to our goals!

Replies

• Jessalynn54
    Jessalynn54 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    One idea to share. I have an unpaid 30minutes at work. I squeeze in some exercises instead of hanging out in the lunch room. I eat throughout day at my desk....bad girl
  • Rauchstat23
    Options
    I'm just starting off and could use some encouragement to stay on track, so thanks for creating this group!
  • prangen
    Options
    Hello! I've put definitely packed on the pounds in last last couple of years or so. I'm 5ft 6" and would normally be around 8st 4lb (116)! I was at my biggest last Christmas - I weighed myself at my brothers I was 9st 8 (134) I wanted up cry!! I know this still technically isn't in the 'overweight' bracket but I still ft so uncomfortable within myself!

I attribute this shift in weight to binge eating and drinking brought on my stress! Its been hard but I'm finally managing to curb my cravings by regular gym visits, eating only protein in the mornings (poched eggs and smoked salmon - it's only about 300 cals and I feel full to almost dinner time!) before doing this I would find it impossible to give into sugar / carb cravings! .....and REALLY cutting back on alchol. I use to think nothing of drinking two bottles of wine on my own whilst JUST GETTING READY to go out! Yes I know, that's disgusting, and I didn't even care I'd just downed about 2000 calories, I just thought it didn't count because i was drunk! Haha. How very wrong!

Anyway now I'm down to 9st 3lbs and I've got precisely 10 more to loose before I will feel like myself again!

Thanks for listening to my long rant, guys :)!
  • rdkstar
    rdkstar Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hello, i'm on my final 10 again. I thought I was already on my final 10 but when I got there, I still had a lot of fat. So I'm on my second final 10. My problem is that I don't know what my goal weight should be.

Keep strong whether it your first, middle or last 10.
  • Jessalynn54
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Found my new favorite tummy exercise, (besides planks which I totally think fixed my back pain) tried googling it but not sure what it's called. Sit on butt, cross your ankles, lean back a little and raise your feet in air just a little, grab ends of a small dumbbell (I use a 5lb) then pretend your in a canoe with a double sided paddle and paddle left and right. I like 2 reps of 15 left rights. Found it on one of Jsoh fitness workout vids. Trying to find new moves cause not sure if my body is bored of the old ones I always do. Anyone else got any favorite exercises that don't need fancy equip?
  • Jessalynn54
    Options
    ...I found out what they are called....Russian twists...really like them. 6 lbs to go
  • Chandler330
    Chandler330 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I have four pounds to go until I reach my first ten :) It's been a lot easier since joining the site and some of the challenges. Having a support system on here has been wonderful