Western All Stars - Chat (11/13 - 11/19)

Options
cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
Week 10 - Commercial Challenge:

Pick your Push-Ups

Based on your ability, chose one of the following Push-Ups to do during the Commercials:

Push-Ups - Full Plank Position

Push-Ups - Knee Position or

Push-Ups - Standing Wall Position

If you can not do any kind of Push-Up, then do another exercise that is safe for you to do during the Commercial.

Cycletrak1 :)

Replies

• cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Melanie posted:
    Dolvettes "speech" hit home tonight :)
  • findingmyfabulous
    Options
    Hello everyone. I've had a ghastly week this past week. Tomorrow is weigh in day and sadly there will be a gain. HOWEVER...line in the sand! I don't have to spend hours working this weekend like I have the past few. The major stressors in my life are just about sorted so I'm getting up tomorrow (Saturday) morning with renewed enthusiasm and starting fresh. I haven't registered a decent loss for the past few weeks so hopefully my body will feel like it's starting over and drop some pounds quickly. Thank you for your continued support. I see the BL group has dwindled to less than 50 members now which is a shame but rest assured I'm hanging in there! Have a wonderful week everyone. I'll check in again when i watch the show. x
  • katonaroof
    katonaroof Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    the show was okay - i'm still not thrilled with it yet had some hope when allison said they were half way thru & 10 weeks left to go, so i think they're extending the show this season.. perhaps it's why they're not pushing the contestants for double digits so hopefully they'll have time to get to healthy weights before the show ends. it was interesting to watch the switchup & how everyone responded to it. & the cooking challenge was interesting altho i was surprised that one team thought that half the protein amount of the carb amount was acceptable. i felt that the dish with a more proportionate 1:1 protein:carb ratio should win just because of that and was surprised when Rocco picked that one & stated that was the reason why - felt that was a big step forward in the focus of the show re: food macronutrients. anyway, that's my rant on the show this week.

i did wall pushups during the commercials.
  • findingmyfabulous
    Options
    Apologies to you all, Western All Stars! I saw cycletrak1 and thought this was my team!
  • andy_geek
    andy_geek Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I kinda liked this episode, i just wish it was a little longer. The cooking challenge was my favorite part, and watching poor Rob trying to make a meal....what a disaster in the making :)

I am glad the teams got mixed up because it creates all new dynamics and relationship opportunities that can help or hinder some of their progress.

• twinkle150
    twinkle150 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Completed the commercial challenge. I liked this episode better and was happy to see the teams mixed up. Would have been nice to see more of what was actually in their recipes, Don't think I would be able to replicate any of them. But maybe I will look up the avocado egg dish that was mentioned.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,824 Member
    Options
    Enjoyed the cooking challenge this week . Was happy about the shake up. Show that change is good. I walked for about 30 mins during the show and done incline push up during the commercials. Hope you all are having a great week
This discussion has been closed.