Lesbian/Bi Lady Friends

Replies

• xtsukimi
    xtsukimi Posts: 4
    edited November 2014
    Heeey bi girl here always looking to make new friends. =) I haven't been as active on here as of late but i'm getting back into the swing of things and have no friends so feel free to add me!
  • Steph5226
    Steph5226 Posts: 3 Member
    I am a M2F Transgender. I am looking for friends to diet with and share with. I am just out publicly since july 2012. People I thought were friends, bailed out very quickly. I had a convincing male stereo type image, but was a girly girl on the inside. My weight is changing from the hormones, so I am tring to get to an acceptable female figure now....
  • KeoniD
    KeoniD Posts: 21 Member
    Hi Steph! Gay guy here, so out of place in this thread, but glad to see you all!
  • Teal4me
    Teal4me Posts: 104
    Hi Im a lesbian and proud ! I am new to MFP add me if you want to go on this diet journey with me B)
  • xmissglamourx
    xmissglamourx Posts: 8 Member
    Hey all, hope people are still active on this group! Lol. I am 24, new to MFP, and not new to dieting. I am working on a lifestyle change. I would love any friends and supporters I can get. I am bi (I think)...in my first gay relationship..and not sure I'd ever want to date a guy again.. so yea lol. But feel free to add, and we can help motivate each other!
  • fruity2
    fruity2 Posts: 66 Member
    holla, always happy to add friends
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Hello! Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • shrinking_cylon
    shrinking_cylon Posts: 33 Member
    Feel free to add me; I'm a twenty-four yr old non-binary queer :) Looking to make new friends for this journey!
  • Knae22
    Knae22 Posts: 31 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm starting again with MPP so please add me. Also, we have a support group on Facebook called PHAT- Physical Health and Transformation for Lesbian & Bi women. Check it out :)
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Love more friends as long as you are active one MFP DAILY, log food etc. check me out and add away!
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    I was convinced I had posted here, apparently not :neutral_face: anyway, bisexual dork here. Add me :smile:
  • CarterCantStop
    CarterCantStop Posts: 13 Member
    I'm a newly 21 year old pansexual!! You can add me!!
  • kjloiselle
    kjloiselle Posts: 101 Member
    28 year old lesbian from Canada. Not active on the boards, but log everyday for the past 3+ years. If you're a runner that's a bonus :)
  • SophieKean90
    SophieKean90 Posts: 52 Member
    Hey, Add me too!
  • sadiehawkins
    sadiehawkins Posts: 5 Member
    Hey all! Looking for new MFP friends-- feel free to add me if you're looking for the same!
  • Feel free to add this queer girl too :-)
  • sillysarahhhx
    sillysarahhhx Posts: 35 Member
    edited January 2015

• Amose69
    Amose69 Posts: 5
    edited January 2015
    New on MFP, but since ever in the lez-community ;) Feel free to add me ! ;)
  • TXChelleD
    TXChelleD Posts: 76 Member
    Brand new to mfp! 41 lez from TX. Interested in working out, juicing and just about anything else that will help me get fit this year. Looking for any and all friends. :)
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Everyone add me :)