My VSG Surgery Is Tomorrow - Nov. 12/2014

Options
Hello my friends and cheering squad, :)
The day has finally come. I will be in surgery in less than 11 hours. My surgery is at 9:00AM and I check in at the hospital at 7:00 AM.
I had another blessing today. My friend who went across the Canadian border to Grand Forks, North Dakota came by to drop me off the Isopure that I paid him to pick up for me. That product is not sold at GNC here in Canada but I found a similar product at Popeyes.

I just wanted to thank you all for all of your encouragement and posts and messages and even a phone call tonight too. You guys are the best.

I will post an update as soon as I can.

My surgeon will be assisted by his wife who is also a Bariatric surgeon in our clinic. I feel that I am excellent hands.

Until tomorrow my friends. Take good care of yourselves and have a great day. :)

Replies

• 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Heres hoping the best for you!
    Good luck and come back to us as soon as youre able :relieved:
  • Living4me123
    Living4me123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good luck surgery sister
  • loriloftness
    loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Hoping by the time you read this you will be out of surgery and recovery and on the road to your new, healthier life. Best wishes!!!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Bank holiday yesterday (Nov. 11) so no work and no internet at home most of the day so I didn't see this yesterday to wish you well. Assuming you are out of surgery by now, prayers for a quick and easy recovery and I can't wait to watch your progress! You've done so well getting ready for surgery, I just know you are going to do awesome now that the surgery is done!! Pat
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Wishing you an easy and speedy recovery! Can't wait to hear from you!
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You are probably out of surgery now. Hope all went well and wishing you a quick recovery. You did such a fantastic job pre-op, I know you will do great.
  • pcoppock
    pcoppock Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Best of luck and speedy recovery!

-Phill
  • Shoefly318
    Shoefly318 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wishing you lots of luck and speedy recovery
  • shoppinglady1972
    shoppinglady1972 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hope all went well for you...!!!
  • momsnewride
    momsnewride Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Your probably home now. Hope all went well and good luck!!
  • shonrecio
    shonrecio Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've been out of the loop lately, sorry I missed this. I know you did well. Congrats
  • weeziebeth
    weeziebeth Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Im SO sorry I missed this! Hope you are home and well and that surgery went swimmingly. You have been such an encourager to me and others here and I hope that you, in turn, feel encouraged. Blessings...
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the good wishes everyone. The surgery went very well. I came home yesterday and other than being tired and a little sore (which is to be expected), I am doing very well. So great to have the surgery behind me. Now the real transformation can begin. :)
  • weeziebeth
    weeziebeth Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    No-your real transformation began months ago. You dedicated yourself to something you knew would be to your great benefit. Surgery is the next step in the transformation, but you have already come such an amazing distance! So glad things went well.