Day 56: Monday, November 17, 2014

Options
balancedwalker
balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
The spreadsheet has been revised with rankings. Congratulations to all 68 members who are current. The next weigh in is due on Friday, 11/21/14.

Happy weigh in.

Replies

• SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone!

I did my workout and my calories yesterday, but took it easy on the steps. Sometimes you just need an off day, I guess.

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. P90X: Legs & back, ab ripper x
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Great weigh ins, short week until the next weigh in hoping to increase my water intake. Still seems to be my biggest problem.

Have a great week all.
  • balancedwalker
    edited November 2014
    Options
    My game plan for today is to stay with in calories limit and to walk for at least 60 minutes. Putting my fitness back at the top of my priority list.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    'morning all! Last week was crazy busy so barely got on MFP at all! I think overall I had a pretty good week - got some walking in and making headway on reducing sugar in my diet!

Todays plan:
    _ Fasting so around 500 calories today and lots and lots of water!!
    - get in 10,000 steps minimum.

Have a great day everyone!!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    I had a well behaved weekend, calorie wise. Not to proud of my food choises though, particularly popcorn.
    Nothing says "you shouldn't have had 3 cups popcorn" like the 2 lb I gained overnight. You might think I'm crazy but it's true; carbs bind with water and get really heavy while ingested ( try putting a slice of bread in water and see what happens).
    For today, I feel the need to use up all the extra energy. Good food, water and lots of sweat.
    Let's get it done!
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    My Saturday was a little indulgent, but I kept it in check yesterday, which I'm hoping will kickstart a productive loss-week for me.

Today's goals:
    - 12 glasses of water before leaving the office
    - Run at the gym after work
    - Don't eat back exercise calories for dinner
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Sunday was a great day for me water wise. Did great on calories,not so good on steps. Had popcorn, and guess that maybe I shouldn't have. Only have a .8 gain,not as bad as danelutza19 thou. Today's goals are to drink my water stay under calories and walk, walk, walk.
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I survived the weekend and managed to stay within my calories on all 3 days! That is a first for me. Last night I logged cake, and didn't eat it..... who does that? lol
    My oldest daughter is home sick today :( So my focus is on getting her feeling better. Today I start a new workout regime, I am hoping it is as fun as the kickboxing. Hope everyone has a great and healthy Monday!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Sunny and a little warmer today, did my DVD, aiming for an hour walk this evening
  • Pandathon
    Pandathon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Didn't do very well during the week-end... lack of moderation on food especially after a few glasses of wine... On the other hand, I've been sticking to my running plan even though the weather isn't very encourageing lately... So all in all, not too bad of a week with a decent weight loss.
    Signed up for a race next sunday, a 5-mile / 8-km hill run, it should keep me pumped and active until then!
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    We are down to 68 people from over 500? Well, congratulations to those of us who have stuck it out!
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    We are not down to 68 it is what I call active members. Those who have updated the spreadsheet. The original start number was around 300. My estimate was 10% of 300. So, at the moment we are still good.