Hi I just wanted to introduce myself!

Options
Hello everyone.

I got engaged in September of this year and now I feel like I finally have the motivation I need to drop these extra 25-30 lbs I've put on in the past couple of years.

My wedding is October 23, 2015 and I would love nothing more than to feel comfortable and less self conscious standing up in front of a whole lot of people, especially knowing 'all eyes are on me'.

I struggle most with finding the energy to be active. I work full-time from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday, just started going back to school and I'm a mom of a 5 year old. By the end of the day I'm exhausted and can barely find the motivation to do anything other than go to bed. If our days didn't already start around 6 am, I would work out in the morning... Maybe.

Does anyone have any tips on how to fit in a workout when it already seems as though there isn't enough time in the day?

Thanks!
Shyanne

Replies

• lizzy_jane91
    lizzy_jane91 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Shyanne,

Firstly, congrats on the engagement! I really struggled to fit in my workouts at first but I started off slowly and built my way up. Even a 20min walk each day is a good starting point, you really just have to prioritise! I've started walking to and from work (60mins) each day and that's been fantastic for both my weight loss and managing my stress.

Good luck with the wedding planning! Feel free to add me, I log everyday :)

Liz