Day 57: Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Options
balancedwalker
balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
My son has picked up this Taco Tuesday word from online gaming. Ironically, he never pays attention to my homemade healthy Tacos. Someday I will share Taco pics here.

I have official photo day at work on Tuesday. Since the last work pic was at 298 lbs at the start of 2014, so the retake at 60 lbs healthy is most welcome.

Stay happy, healthy and blessed.

Replies

• balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Check out the Graduates thread. These members have achieved 100% or more of their Goals. Congratulations.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone and Happy Tuesday! Yesterday's plan was spot on! Today I plan to do the same thing (just a different plan) :)

1. Eat to TDEE (non-fasting day)
    2. Get in 10,000 steps
    3. Get in some weight lifting

Have a great day everyone!
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Yesterday went well for me, and I weighed in at a loss this morning! :smiley:

Today's goals:
    - 10 glasses of water before leaving the office
    - short strength circuit on lunch
    - stay under calories
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Hello peeps!
    Yesterday was very nice. Ended up doing museum day with the family so no gym. Calories in check!
    For today my plan is to go work out, clean house, cook a healthy dinner and enjoy the warmth of the house. It's terribly cold by us!
    Stay warm everyone!!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Had a successful day yesterday, stayed within range, nice long walk in the evening with a jog at the end. Today have done my DVD and have boot camp tonight. Try to stay within calorie range, get my water in, and increase protein.
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a rather lazy day for me, and I ended up giving in to the birthday cake and going over on my calories. I am not complaining one bit, it was delicious. Today will be better. I can feel it! My only real goal for today is to go to bed earlier, I have had a terrible time trying to sleep the last few days and getting up is even more difficult now that the cold weather has moved in to stay.
    Hope everyone has a great day!
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Now that we are on the downhill slope to 100 day, I'm going to try to think of different daily (or maybe milestone) goals then the normal ones that I have been posting so far. Not sure what they will be just yet but will decide by the next milestone weigh in on Friday.

I think I just need to shake things up so I don't get in a rut. This group has been good to help me stay focus and accountable. But with the holidays coming up soon I want to make sure I continue to have success (or perhaps maintain).

Congrats to everyone who have stayed active up to this point!!