Success!

Options
blankiefinder
blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
I thought we could have a success post for people to post in after achieving their 20lbs, so it doesn't get lost in the weigh in post over the next 5 weeks.

Replies

• blankiefinder
    Options
    I reached my -20 lbs for the challenge on Nov. 11th, going to try to lose 8 more by Christmas (which would be my original goal weight when I started back to MFP and this challenge)
  • deathbyokapi
    deathbyokapi Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm not there yet, but congratulations, that's fantastic!
  • blankiefinder
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Thanks!

You're doing great, you should be proud! I saw in your profile you are down around 55 lbs, that is a huge accomplishment.
  • Mommaspoon1
    Mommaspoon1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I reached my 20lb goal on 12th October but have decided to keep going and hopefully get to 40 by Christmas.
  • Palamedes
    Palamedes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I've also hit my old goal weight and lost 20lbs. I have set a new goal and will continue until the challenge is over.
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I hit 20 pounds lost on Oct. 31st. =) I have plenty of weight left to lose (currently sitting around 240), so I'm going to do my best to try to lose as much as I can before the challenge ends!
  • shooting_star27
    shooting_star27 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    congrats! :)
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I hit my 20 on 10/10. I'm really working hard to get another 20 off by Christmas. Everyone is doing so great, remember even if you don't get to your goal, your still a winner because your working at it. I will be starting a new group to start Jan. 1 for a challenge of 20 pounds by Easter! I really hope to see you all continue your jouney with me.