Day 59: Thursday, November 20, 2014

Options
balancedwalker
balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
I intend to stay within calories limit, walk at least 60 minutes, and sleep at least 7 hrs on Thursday. It looks like I will be reporting 2nd weight gain on Friday.

Got my hard scape done today. I hope that the rest of backyard project will be done in 2 weeks. Waiting for my 6 raised garden beds to arrive. Never been a green hand but always liked the idea of having raised garden beds.

Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    You will love your new gardens - they are so much easier to look after!

Today's plan for me: Stay within my calorie limit today and walk 10,000 steps. Yesterday I only walking 8,500 steps - not enough!!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Today, stay within calorie limit, boot camp tonight, weigh and log everything, try to get that water in. Did a workout before work which included 50 sets of stairs! Needed a change from the DVD.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    I won't be working out today, my muscles still feel the need to recover. Didn't sleep enough last night either so for today I just want to take it easy, eat good, drink water and sleep 8 hours tonight.
    Have a fabulous day everyone!!!
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Rough start to the morning. We are running a little behind, so I will make this quick.
    I need to stay within my calories today and get more of a work out in, yesterday's recovery was much needed but really did not do the trick. My muscles are retaining water from the tabata training and I need to let that go.
  • princessmommy122
    princessmommy122 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm doing well today. Within calories with a 4.5 mile run with 4 hill repeats. Optimistic for tomorrow. Good luck, all!