Season 5 - Episode 7 - "Crossed" - 11/23/14

Options
2»

Replies

• AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    soaps54 wrote: »
    I have a bad feeling about Carol myself. Of course, I hope that I'm way off, love her character.

I hate to say it but I agree with this. I think we're going to lose Carol.

• Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Nooo!! Not Carol. I need her to hookup with Darryl. I will not watch if Darryl's love interest is Beth. She's much too young for him.

Maybe Sasha will die or maybe Tyreese. My money is on Rosita because all of a sudden they've given her lines to say. You know that's not a good sign with this show. lol As soon as the character starts pontificating, they're probably the next one to go.
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    tv.yahoo.com/news/walking-deads-daryl-prepare-yourself-171100392.html

After reading this I think we will lose Carol or Beth. Remember last season we lost Herschel during the mid season finale. I'm still not emotionally recovered from that!!
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Maybe Sasha will die or maybe Tyreese. My money is on Rosita because all of a sudden they've given her lines to say. You know that's not a good sign with this show. lol As soon as the character starts pontificating, they're probably the next one to go.

lol that's so true. Poor T-Dog was a prime example of that, barely got to speak and then his last episode he throws in his 2 cents about the prisoners and kaput, he was zombie chow. Same with Dale.

Not that I dislike Beth but it wouldn't hurt my feelings much if she were the one to go. I mean even Maggie gave up on her before we did. ;-)