Blenders

I start my 10 day pre op diet tomorrow. In anticipation of my pureed phase, what is the best blender to buy? Price point under $150. I like the idea of the to go cups. I have been looking at the Ninja Single and the Nutribullet.

Replies

• janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    I have had both and they are both great but I like the ninja better as far as mixing and less mess. I had a couple incidents with covers not being on right and turning it upside down. Just a word on the to go cups, make sure you remove the ring before putting in the dishwasher or you will never get it off. Good luck with your pre-op diet, mine started today (2 weeks).
  • funfatfriend
    funfatfriend Posts: 57 Member
    Thanks for the insight, good luck surgery sister! :D
  • pcoppock
    pcoppock Posts: 140 Member
    I have a bullet with the travel lids. I notice that they don't always seal completely.
  • jamezln
    jamezln Posts: 182 Member
    I have the bullet, plus I bought the personal GNC blender. Love the Nutri Bullet, and carried the GNC blender to work. Both are great. I have never used the Bullet's cups for carrying, I always put them in a GNC cup. Both under your price point, and actually I got the GNC personal blender for $19.99 when they first came out. It has been well worth that amount. The GNC cup have O-rings that won't allow leaking, but as far as blending a nice smooth texture, that goes to the Bullet. The bullet also came with a huge recipe book which was pretty nice.
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    I have recently bought the nutri-ninja and love it :)
  • Thaeda
    Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
    Bullet. Love it!
  • wilrhy
    wilrhy Posts: 199 Member
    I bought the Montel HealthMaster a few years back for making smoothies. When I need another--I will go with the Ninja
  • loriloftness
    loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
    I got the nutribullet and it really works well.
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    edited December 2014
    I bought an Oster Personal Blender from my local grocery store for $20, plus bought an extra cup (you put the cup to the blender so you to have to pour nothing!
    The extra cup (I believe was $10) was good for making sure that if I pre-made something, Id remember by color (choose a different color than the 1 the blender comes with if you choose to purchase an additional 1).
    http://www.bing.com/search?
    This is just to give you an idea of what they look like!
    FORM=U146DF&PC=U146&q=Oster+Personal+Blender+Pink&src=IE-SearchBox
  • funfatfriend
    funfatfriend Posts: 57 Member
    Thanks everyone! :smile: