Goals

Options
Alright... so might-as-well get the ball rolling. What's everyone's goal to reach by 2014 and how are you accomplishing it?

Mine is to be down 25 lbs by Dec 25

CW: 242
Goal: 217 by 12/25
Steps taken: Switched from driving to work to biking to work-- gives me an hour and a half of cardio daily. On days I don't bike, I intend on going to the gym for a minimum of an hour (some form of cardio and/or strength training).

Replies

• jeanile
    jeanile Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal is to loose 40 pounds by January 2014. I want to be able to go to the beach in a two piece for once in my life and feel comfortable.
  • ktpod1
    ktpod1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Goal: To be down 30 pounds.
    Starting Wt: 212.8
    current wt: 206.4
    01/01/14 wt: 182 (I haven't seen this weight in almost 20 years!)
    How: I started the C25k program and would like to start competing to keep me with constant goals.
    *Actual Goal is to be my Wedding Weight of 165 by April. Then improving from there.
    Good Luck everyone.
  • PippiNe
    PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have been at this for over two months already (down 24 1/2 lbs), so I'm getting close to my goal. I'd like to get down to around 120, which means I have 9 lbs to go. But the weight has been coming off more slowly as of late, so it may take me 4 more months to get there.

CW: 129.2 lbs
    GW: 120 lbs
    Step being taken: Will be starting Week 3 of Ripped in 30 today. When I finish Ripped in 30, I will likely go back and do 30 Day Shred for a second time. I have also been running a couple days a week. 1 3/4 miles is about as far as I go. I'm not a born runner, but on days I have extra energy, it's a good quick calorie burner.

Thanks for starting this group. I have never put myself on a schedule to complete my weight loss until now. I think it's a good idea to give myself a time frame for added motivation. Thanks and good luck to everybody!
  • donitchell
    donitchell Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 25lbs my Dec 25.

Haven't done any form of exercise for at least 4wks except walking back & forth work which is only a ten minute walk so i need to start exercising again & stop eating all the wrong things, lol.
  • dietka975
    dietka975 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 11 kg (24lbs) as soon as possible. I work out with Jillian ripped in 30 week 3 day 2 today. Before I finished the 30 day shred. September 2 I start body revolution. To this day I still didn't lose inches and pounds but I see a difference in the picture befor after. I hope that I will be able to lose the pounds and inches too.
  • mummynee
    mummynee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's a Big Birthday for me in January and having spent the entirety of my 20s on a diet of some description I've decided enough is enough. I'd like to lose 46lb by my birthday, which is mid January, and works out at a steady 2lb a week to achieve this.

I'm determined to make more of an effort with eating clean and stop snacking so much which is where the majority of my over eating comes from. I'm also currently training for a run and hope to keep up my 4x runs per week until I'm at goal.
  • LJH0604
    LJH0604 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 25 lbs by the New Year. I want to feel and look better. I will be more physically active.....
  • landyardsale
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose between 25-30lbs by the end of the year. I think it's very achievable! I run and I am doing the 30 day shred starting September 1. The major thing I need to work on is my eating.
  • trugift
    trugift Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose between 25-30lbs by the end of the year. I think it's very achievable! The major thing I need to work on is my eating.

I agree however- I need to move it to loose it so I will focuss on MOVING my butt!
  • Steph1015
    Steph1015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be down at least 20 pounds by the new year. I need to work on moving more.
  • Luizam25
    Luizam25 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I want to be down 75 pound by Christmas.
    I wish you all good luck and great success.
  • Luizam25
    Luizam25 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Just checking with you....are you close to achieving your goal?

I am not. Had moderate success this year.