Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

done done done!

weeziebeth
weeziebeth Posts: 168 Member
Ok, surgery yesterday-everything went well. pain, nausea, gas all manageable. hopefully home today. Excited for the possibilities (and yes, 1st time i've felt excited about this whole journey)!.

Replies

• authorwriter
    authorwriter Posts: 323 Member
    Congratulations! May your recovery be swift and uneventful!
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Congrats! That is great news.
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Yay! Welcome to the new you! Keep us posted!

Rob
  • homerismyhero
    homerismyhero Posts: 204 Member
    Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear it's going well and that you are on your way!
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Congrats! Wishing you an easy and speedy recovery!
  • loriloftness
    loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
    Yay! Good for you. Keep up your good spirits because you are on your way. Take care and follow your doc's instructions.
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Yay! I had my surgery right before the holidays and it worked out very well. I was forced to confront my eating addiction as I was exposed to holiday food and though not physically hungry I was amazed by the powerful desire to eat anyway. this really woke me up big time.
  • jamezln
    jamezln Posts: 182 Member
    Congrats! Glad all went well.
  • klcovington
    klcovington Posts: 381 Member
    Congratulations and glad that all went well!
  • JeanneMarie11111
    JeanneMarie11111 Posts: 57 Member
    B) welcome to the new you, hope its a speedy recovery with no bumps in the road
  • Shoefly318
    Shoefly318 Posts: 69 Member
    Congratulations glade everything went well
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Congratulations on your milestone day of surgery. So happy to hear that all went well. You are well on your way now. Remember to practice self-care and be kind to yourself. The first few weeks you will probably find that you need a lot of rest. :)
  • weeziebeth
    weeziebeth Posts: 168 Member
    Thank you all so much. I love and appreciate the whole tone of this board-along with the encouragement, truth in love, and question-answering.
  • boomerkae
    boomerkae Posts: 217 Member
    Yeah! Congrats! The next few days will be interesting, but everyone's here to help!
  • SimplySusan63
    SimplySusan63 Posts: 88 Member
    WOOHOO! You're on your way to a better you!