December

Options
Just_Ceci
Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
If anyone is still interested, I prepped the spreadsheet for December.

I think I did it right!

I'm still trying to figure out what my maintenance calories should be. Dropped it again today, since I've been gaining weight lately.

I started 1/2 marathon training last week, so I'm running 4 days a week.

Replies

• mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Im still intrested it keeps me on track for sure, But I cant find December on the spread sheet am I missing something
  • mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I found it lol, I think my goal is just to maintain this month with it being the Christmas there will be lost of partys and family night outs.
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ceci! Good luck with the Marthon training and the maintenance.
    Ill be doing 5:2 for the first 2 weeks of December, but then hubby to be is home for 3 whole weeks! Yay! So will just be enjoying life and getting back on track in the New Year.
  • jdim1093
    jdim1093 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm also back. Looks like you did fine on the sheet. I tweaked the "progress baseline" just a bit and I typically set the most recent Friday as the start (not the last day) so this month would start with the Nov 28th weigh-in.

I had a good week last week. Didn't 100% log everything, but I had a good week. My goal is to put together a second week in a row. Hoping to post a loss over last week's weigh in. Then, a third week. Then a month....then, I should be close to back on track for a return visit (hopefully permanent stay) in Onederland.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    jdim1093 wrote: »
    I'm also back. Looks like you did fine on the sheet. I tweaked the "progress baseline" just a bit and I typically set the most recent Friday as the start (not the last day) so this month would start with the Nov 28th weigh-in.

I had a good week last week. Didn't 100% log everything, but I had a good week. My goal is to put together a second week in a row. Hoping to post a loss over last week's weigh in. Then, a third week. Then a month....then, I should be close to back on track for a return visit (hopefully permanent stay) in Onederland.

sofclxx1i83z.gif

• SToast
    SToast Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Glad to see this group still going. I'm back after a long hiatus. I did pretty good at not gaining much weight while not logging BUT I eat way too much sugar if I don't hold myself accountable. So I'm back to logging and with a new workout schedule now that DS is in school. Happy Holidays everyone!
  • gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Nice to see people back.I am struggling to get into losing mode.I am gaining a lb losing a lb...aims to try and maintain over Xmas then go for it in the New Year!Good luck everyone

• Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Trying to get the mind set back, I should be on it fully after christmas day
  • gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Back to it!