Dec. 5-6-7 goals

Options
DaivaSimone
DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
edited December 2014 in Social Groups
Hi everyone!

Yesterday goals were reached, but I didn't went to bed as early as I wanted. I had a pretty great day, food wise, and I did a killer workout, so all in all, I'm happy.

Today's goals:

1) Eat as planned at the beginning of the day, and be wise while eating out tonight (I am invited to a friend house).
2) I won't have time to exercise today, so I'm gonna walk to my friend's house from the subway (it's like a 30 minutes walk, better than doing nothing).
3) Drink moderately (one beer at the office happy hour, and two glasses of wine tonight).

Weekend goals

1) Start the day early with a workout, instead of doing it at the end of the day. I need to do some yoga this weekend, so maybe do the aerobics in the morning and the yoga before going to bed.
2) Cook all our meals and stay within my calorie range.
3) Plan the menu for next week.

Things to do:

1) "Spring" cleaning the apartment (we will have 14 people over for Christmas, and I will be too busy cooking the day before to clean thoroughly, so I'll do the big cleaning tomorrow and I will make day to day touch up after that).
2) Christmas decorations
3) On saturday morning, I'll try to save an hour or so to visit the École Polytechnique shooting memorial. It's the 25th "anniversary of the shooting, and Polytechnique is part of my alma mater, so I'm feeling like I have a duty of rememberance.

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Work got a little nutty and I was committed to a challenge for another group, so my plans have been a little off track, although my eating has been good and back to normal, which is a relief post-Thanksgiving. Goals for the weekend are a good idea for me:

Today is simple:

1) Try to keep from going over on the calories despite work lunch (Giordano's, sigh) and dinner out.
    2) I missed my planned workout due to work stuff, so ideally try to get in something or do extra walking.

Weekend:

1) Swim once and run twice, do some weights
    2) Getting final CSA box of the season, so plan some meals to take full advantage (and also of my remaining produce from last week)
    3) Make a plan for lunches next week
    4) Get out Advent stuff (week late, eh)
    5) finally get to the decluttering project I keep going on about!
    6) Going out on both evenings, but Sunday is my birthday, so stay within calories on Saturday and splurge within reason on Sunday
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to weigh on Sunday because I'm back to my lowest pre-thanksgiving, pre-eating-pho-weight from the last 2 weeks so expect I'll drop more in the next few days. Never really went over too much except on Thanksgiving but water retention rules me right now. I think my maintenance calories are pretty low now that its too cold to do much outside. Darn.

Anyhoo -- more of the same, drinking water, eating within calorie goal, move my butt, etc.
  • knightaa1
    Options
    Ok! I am gradually losing again! My main focus on the weekend is to make sure I either exercise if I choose to eat a lot or to eat reasonable portions.

1. Eat healthy/ within calories
    2. Exercise (primarially dance)
    3. start doing abdominal exercises again
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    sodakat wrote: »
    I'm excited to weigh on Sunday because I'm back to my lowest pre-thanksgiving, pre-eating-pho-weight from the last 2 weeks so expect I'll drop more in the next few days. Never really went over too much except on Thanksgiving but water retention rules me right now. water, eating within calorie goal, move my butt, etc.

This has been my week. Thanksgiving ended right when I was in my usual kind of bloat-y TOM. I think that should be a good sign for this weekend and the last couple of days have been mildly encouraging, but we shall see.
  • ChiaGnome
    ChiaGnome Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Back down to 148. I want to be 140 by the time I see my sister again in early January. Last time I saw her, I was 160. Before that, 220. It's been kinda fun shocking her lol. So here are my goals for the rest of the weekend:
    • NO processed carbs - that includes beer!
    • Drink tons of water and tea
    • Throw in some push-ups and crunches every couple of hours
    • Go for a run if it ever stops raining
    • Complete 2 Final Exams Saturday, work on paper
    • Spend Sunday walking around the city and going to museums
    • Eat well

I'm considering signing up for a Santa Speedo Run, but I'm nervous. Anyone ever done one? Have a great weekend!