another picture thread. I'm almost 3 months post op& can tell a bid difference!

Options
lbrown1428
lbrown1428 Posts: 116 Member
Here is a picture of me the day of my surgery.2z2307p1ux4z.jpg
The 2nd picture is me yesterday. I will be 3 months post op on the 12th. I can tell a bibig difference in my face. 8mz5t6v1fknw.jpg

Replies

• boomerkae
    boomerkae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Big difference indeed! I'm hearing the same and I'm only 2 weeks out. Hopefully, we'll drop it somewhere other than the face soon!

I have a tattoo on my right foot too. ;)
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see it in your face. Keep up the good work.
  • loriloftness
    loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Can't see too much of your body in the before, but your face has really thinned. I'll bet your body has too. Great job.
  • lbrown1428
    Options
    Thanks! Sorry for all the typos lol. I've lost around 40 pounds. I can tell a difference everywhere, but my stomach is the biggest "problem," area. I've lost a lot from it, but it's going to take a lot more. I'm in the 170's now, but hoping with eating right & working out that I can someday get to the 120's.
  • renovagirl
    renovagirl Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! (and happy too :) )
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I definitely know what youre talking about OP...my mid section is my nemeses :sob:
    Rob has amazed me that he's lost his gut...I just haven't figured it out yet for my body.
    The areas that I have lost from have mostly been from the top 1/2 (shoulders, back and chest), my face, fingers and feet.
    It seemed to start at the top, totally bypassed the mid section and went down the rest of the way :neutral_face:
  • lbrown1428
    Options
    Thanks! Im hoping my stomach area shrinks up more but honestly it has quite a but already. Its just my biggest area.
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I think most of my gut reduction came on the elliptical. In addition to burning calories, it tightened up my middle and lower half.
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Really?!?
    Well, Im just in awe of your transformation :smiley:
  • wilrhy
    wilrhy Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You are looking wonderful! I lost it in my face first too. I am down 41 lbs--just about 3 months PO also. I have lost a lot in my legs and butt--I sure hope the belly goes next! Congrats!
  • wilrhy
    Options
    Yes i find the way Rob lost it is amazing!
  • lbrown1428
    Options
    Here's a partial body shot of before surgery lol. My daughter's in the way to see how big I was. j32ie05f91kk.jpg
  • wilrhy
    Options
    The difference is amazing--WTG!
  • lbrown1428
    Options
  • Shoefly318
    Shoefly318 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • Sammers48220
    Sammers48220 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Very inspiring!
  • imboswell
    imboswell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • shonrecio
    shonrecio Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. I can really see the difference. I can relate to the stomach area being the problem. That is my biggest problem too. That and my flags(under arms). Most of my stomach area has shrank by walking and do Hip Hop Abs and Turbo Jam. Still have a lot to go but working on it. You look awesome so keep up the good work.