The dissenter has returned

Options
TheKitsune6
TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
I had a (very) brief foray into coupledom. Wowe nope.

I'm still wrassling porcupines and mountain lions, giggling with parrots and training tamarins. What are all of my peeps up to?

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Hey Kits! ^_^ Sorry to hear that didn't last. )=
    As for me it's been work, play at the gym, sleep, studying for a couple of IT security certs. Facebook is still blocked T_T I hope that MFP won't be in the future though I fear it will be. Grew a beard for November. It made me look older which I didn't mind but I decided that it also made my face look fat so eh, got rid of it. I immediately regretted with the colder weather and my face freezing off. XD
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Hey Kits

I'm the same - had a lovely couple thing going on this year, and then he disappeared. No rhyme, no reason. I didnt want him to, I guess I'm just hot to handle!! hehe!!

Apart from that my best friend got diagnosed with liver and lung cancer so that's been a roller coaster of crap......

I'm also in the process of moving house, which is also a roller coaster of.........you guessed it............lol

Work has been a struggle too.....I got a new job in April and it's not panned out the way they promised.......no big surprise there then....

Here's hoping that 2015 is a bit more ....erm......promising!

Sorry your guy was a drain on your emotions. I think the 'right' person isn't such hard work?? Or that's the theory anyhow ;)

xx
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    lacroyx wrote: »
    Facebook is still blocked T_T I hope that MFP won't be in the future though I fear it will be.

What does that mean Cesar???

I thought the beard suited you!!! :D Well, the picture I saw of the well groomed stage. If it grew into a bush, then that's not my cup of tea........or biscuit!! lol

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    AnnaPixie wrote: »
    Facebook is still blocked T_T I hope that MFP won't be in the future though I fear it will be.

I thought the beard suited you!!! :D Well, the picture I saw of the well groomed stage. If it grew into a bush, then that's not my cup of tea........or biscuit!! lol

My current profile pic is what my beard looked like at the end of November. Kits and I used to sometimes talk via Facebook when I was working late at night until they blocked it. T.T I will be sad if my work ends up blocking MFP as well.

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

My current profile pic is what my beard looked like at the end of November. Kits and I used to sometimes talk via Facebook when I was working late at night until they blocked it. T.T I will be sad if my work ends up blocking MFP as well.

My work has blocked fb and twitter for years but hasn't done anything with MFP.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Welcome back Kits!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Dang Anna, sorry that 2014 was so rough for you :( It's got to from here, amirite?

Cesar, I dig the beard haha! I'm still bummed that fb is blocked for you too. But I work on wednesday night so between studying (FINALS WEEK) I'll probably hop on here looking for a way to stay awake.

My work has blocked literally everything. I can't even access the company website... so I just dick around on my phone for seven hours hahaha.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    lol same here...my work blocks facebook, youtube, twitter, Pinterest (THAT was a sad day)...everything except MFP. Although I probably just jinxed it.... :(

ETA: we can't have our phones either!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    sorry it didn't work out!

i got laid off of work w/249 others so i'm looking for a job as we speak. have an interview in a couple hours. when i did have a job MFP was not blocked, didn't try FB.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Good luck Sweetcurlz
  • sweetcurlz67
    Options
    Good luck Sweetcurlz

Thank you! the interview went well, we'll see...
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Hey Sweetcurlz, I had an interview today too. I hate waiting for the result, just wish they would say yay or nay right there!! :\

Good luck! :)
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I'm going to be rejoining the job market soon, preferably this time in a field I enjoy! Here's to cleaning up poop for the rest of my life! <3
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Nothing much going on here, single and not attempting to change that. Bought myself some Christmas present, going for a tattoo soon, my brother had his fourth kid 2 weeks ago (and i'm visiting this weekend). Other than that, nothing much.
  • sweetcurlz67
    Options
    Hey Sweetcurlz, I had an interview today too. I hate waiting for the result, just wish they would say yay or nay right there!! :\

Thanks! and I agree! I feel like saying: hey, you know I'm PERFECT for the job, just go ahead and hire me NOW! LOL!

good luck with your interview! one of my interviews responded & they found an internal candidate they are going to pursue further. waiting to hear from the other two interviews i had. ugh!

@Temporalla... congrats on your new niece/nephew! <3

• AnnaPixie
    Options

Thanks! and I agree! I feel like saying: hey, you know I'm PERFECT for the job, just go ahead and hire me NOW! LOL!

good luck with your interview! one of my interviews responded & they found an internal candidate they are going to pursue further. waiting to hear from the other two interviews i had. ugh!

@Temporalla... congrats on your new niece/nephew! <3

I didnt get my one :\ The guy the took on has a b proven track record in bringing in over 1M sales per year. I'm not that good!! lol

They said I came second though, and it was a hard choice, so, out of 21 candidates I didnt feel too rejected.

I hate that when they take on internal candidates. I dont think they should advertise the job cos the internal always gets it!! Grrrr!
  • OperationSuperKAT
    OperationSuperKAT Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Hey Kits! Finishing up my penultimate semester of a master's degree in voice and looking like Seattle is going to be my next port-of-call, at least until I figure out where I want to go for my doctorate. Ironically, I just broke up with someone this morning. Too narrow minded. Couldn't deal.

Sorry things didn't work out, but here's to continuing to pursue your dreams!! I have been thinking dreams are way more important than men at this stage of life anyway