Day 78: Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Options
balancedwalker
balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
edited December 2014 in Social Groups
I just have one worth sharing thing - go watch 'The mind of a chef'. It is awesome.

Keep doing the good stuff.

Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone!

Yesterday I ended up eating a little more than I should have but not too bad. Today I need watch myself so I don't repeat yesterday :)

Today's plan:

Eat to my calorie goal
    Walk 10,000 steps
    Be good :)

Have a great day!!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    I have a guilty pleasure: I binge on Netflix TV shows! I try to keep it under control, but the other night I stayed up late, didn't get more than 6 hours of sleep = yesterday I got my hands on candy. Somehow managed to be under my calories but it wasn't pretty.
    New day today:
    Drink a ton of water.
    Lift some weights.
    Walk it off.
    Sleep good.
    Have a great Tuesday everyone!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Did well yesterday.

Goals today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. P90X: Kenpo X (my favorite!!)
  • princessmommy122
    princessmommy122 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Can't run today as it is raining buckets. So I did an aggressive hour of cleaning. May do more. Good luck, All!
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I have fallen into a rut. I am rather unmotivated as far as my workouts go, and when I don't workout I over-eat... funny how that works. I have 6 days left of my HIIT class and I want to get all 6 completed and under my belt. I know I can do this, I am just rather unmotivated and cannot seem to get moving.
    My goal for the next 6 days is to complete the last 6 sessions and to stay within my caloric goals and to find that darn motivation of mine (I think this wintery weather has sent it into hibernation mode)
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I feel for you, annangelich. And I have seen the same relationship between food and exercise in my life. I was not working out in the past 2 years when I gained my excess weight. The funny thing was that not working out led to eating more (*kitten*) since "it didn't matter anyway". I actually told my mum that I would start eating better as soon as I began to work out again. I feel like not wasting the efforts made by eating poorly :) So for me, that's the connection.

I hope you will get out of your rut soon. It's ok to fall sometimes as long as you pick yourself up again. You know you can do it :)
  • Pandathon
    Pandathon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Today is my own personal 100-day milesone since I started this journey on september 1st!

Pretty happy with the results so far, here are a few stats over the last 14weeks:
    36,8 lb lost
    BMI drop from 31.2 to 26.3
    average calorie intake: 2027cal/day
    average calorie burn: 3262cal/day
    => average calorie deficit: 1236cal/day
    + a very linear progress overall

It feels good to see the efforts and discipline are paying off :)
    Thanks to everyone here for keeping the motivation high, it really helps not being alone in this journey!
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    I just have one worth sharing thing - go watch 'The mind of a chef'. It is awesome.

Keep doing the good stuff.

Thanks -- going to set my DVR