Vegan PiYo Support Group!

Options
rjdunn87
rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
Hey everyone! I wanted to let all you fellow veggies know that the PiYo group I'm going to be running starting on Monday is called the Plants & PiYo Project (I like alliteration, what can I say), and it's open to any vegans, vegetarians, of veg-curious folks. We're going to do the workout together as well as share recipes, tips, struggles, advice, etc. about the plant-based life. I'm a bit late in posting this for folks to order the program, but if anyone who already has the program is interested in joining I would love to have you! Just shoot me a message. :) Hope to hear from some of you!

Replies

• KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Oh, i'm on week two of Piyo. I'll come join now!
  • stefa711
    stefa711 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    What's PiYo?
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Have you started the group yet? I didn't see it
    Piyo is pilates and yoga fitness program. I'm on week 3 of a 2 month schedule. It's like at home videos. Love it!
  • GuruRas
    GuruRas Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Would love to join! I've been doing PiYo about 6 weeks and love it. I do PiYo 5 days then Kundalini Yoga the other two. I'm a vegetarian with some dairy - raw, local mostly. Limit grains. Lots of fresh veggies. Really looking forward to connecting on PiYo.

~Gururas
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the delayed response ladies! The group is on Facebook. I'll send you both a message about how to find it! :)
  • FaerieLink3
    FaerieLink3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is this group still active? I am new to PiYo (week2) and would love to hear how ya'll worked this meal plan.

There is so much protein to eat and not a lot of vegan non soy options on the food list.