Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Smashburger-what in THE world!

weeziebeth
weeziebeth Posts: 168 Member
WHY is there a smashburger ad across the top of my mfp? I don't think I've ever even googled them or clicked on something related to them. This is sabotage!!! Ok, rant over. In other news, day 3 of full liquids, having to buckle up buttercup, put on my big girl panties, whatever suck it up its good training words you might use to muscle my way through this time. I know its just my medicine and that I just need to push forward but, ugh.

Replies

• loriloftness
    loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
    HA, I have a Chipotle add across the top right now. Fortunately, I'm not a big Chipotle fan. The Smashburder ad would have been more painful to see. You hang in there, you will endure.
  • funfatfriend
    funfatfriend Posts: 57 Member
    I feel your pain weezie!!! I can not tell you how glad I am surgery is tomorrow. How many days are you on full liquid? And remeber this....our BIG girl panties are shrinking!! ;)
    Tammy
  • DJRonnieLINY
    DJRonnieLINY Posts: 475 Member
    edited December 2014
    There was no Ad. You are on Day 3 of liquids - halucination
  • funfatfriend
    funfatfriend Posts: 57 Member

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!
    Love this!
  • weeziebeth

Sadly no hallucination! Though thank you for the laugh. No-at about week four of liquids-2 pre-op, 1 week post-op clears, now into 2 more weeks full. Yay!!!!!!
  • weeziebeth
    - Is this like-these are not the droids you're looking for…Jedi master mind tricks!
  • JeanneMarie11111
    JeanneMarie11111 Posts: 57 Member
    I never noticed them until you pointed them out, thank goodness I don't like pizza hut, but now I am going to see them all the time. Thank you so very much, LOL.
  • DJRonnieLINY
    See through the veil it is you can.....huuummmmm
  • Thaeda
    Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
    ^^^^HA HA HA HA HA^^^^^
  • pcoppock
    pcoppock Posts: 140 Member
    ^^^ Full of win!!
  • DJRonnieLINY
    Steve never got over his failure that day..........
  • weeziebeth
    Oh my gosh, busting out laughing! Thank you all so much-the laughter has been wonderful (even if a little ouch-inducing)!