Week 12 - Commercial Challenge:

Well gang, we are finally back at it!

Commercial Challenge this week:

Jumping Jacks

Modifications if needed:

More Challenging:
Cross Jacks

Easier on the Body:
Instead of the jumping, just take turns side stepping with each foot/leg while doing the Jack arm movements.

If you can't do any form of Jacks, then do an exercise that is safe for you.

Reminder, the Chat/Commercial Challenge and Weigh-In are due on Wednesday, December 17th, before Midnight.

:flowerforyou:

cycletrak1

Replies

• findingmyfabulous
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving American friends!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Apparently Peter Pan live is taking the place of the show this week
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    shell3569 wrote: »
    Apparently Peter Pan live is taking the place of the show this week

I was not aware of that.
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Melanie and Ann'e are we having just a weigh in on December 10th with no show on this Thursday?
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Weigh-in/Chat deadline will be due before Wednesday, December 17th, at midnight.

Look for the new weigh-in link to be posted after December 11th, assuming that BL Show does not get pushed back another week.
    :)

• cycletrak1
    Options
    I plan to do the Cross Jacks during the commercial breaks.

I have gotten really good at doing them through the workouts with INSANITY! >:)

• cycletrak1
    Options
    Well I had a lot to say about the show but after seeing the end of the show I am speechless!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/biggest-loser-alum-damien-gurganious-dies-at-38/

"Damien died on Nov. 24 after suffering inoperable bleeding in his brain due to complications from a rare autoimmune disorder"

Oh my gosh! Wow, this hit me like a ton of bricks....I was rooting for him!

His poor family, those poor little kids to lose their dad so soon! I hope they work through it and don't end up with weight issues too.

Damien had a lot of his weight issues due to his Mom dieing, which I can relate to, that's why I was rooting for him so much. Now those little kids have to grow up without their Dad! :'(

Did Cross Jacks as planned.

INSANITY CHALLENGE - SEE BELOW:

exercise.png

43598207.png

• Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I watched, and liked seeing better results this week. Loved the football workout at comeback canyon. I think the Damien that passed was on several seasons ago, on one of the couple seasons, he & his wife were on together. I may be wrong, but I want to say season 7 or 8. I ended up just walking around the house during commercials, because my knees are killing me from multiple trips up the stairs at my moms house today decorating the stair railings
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    The damien that died was from season 7 not this season :) I enjoyed this show and haven't seen the last few minutes because I fall asleep so I will need to watch it during commercials I did power jacks :)
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Thank you both for that news. That is great news that the Damien I was rooting for is still alive and going strong! I guess it was confusing for me because it showed where Damien was after leaving the show and then right afterwards showing the Damien info that Damien died. I was so blinded by the shock that it was "my" Damien, I didn't read all the details to see it was from a different show, much less look at the picture. :(

It's a shame the other Damien died so young, but sounded like it was out of his control with a brain bleed.

• cycletrak1
    Options
    The damien that died was from season 7 not this season :) I enjoyed this show and haven't seen the last few minutes because I fall asleep so I will need to watch it during commercials I did power jacks :)

Power Jacks.....nice modification Megan!!!
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    So I just watched the latest episode of the biggest loser. I did the jumping jack challenge, BTW.

I was disappointed to see Lori win immunity as she is my least favourite contestant. She usually pulls weaker numbers so I hope she is gone by the next way in. Sonya remains my favourite with Woody a close second. I was disappointed to see Damien go home.
  • DonnaDTW
    DonnaDTW Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Like that they went to singles. Lori is still my favorite along with Sonya hope they both make it to the end. Glad to see Rob picking up bigger numbers, he's by far been the biggest guy and always kinda been slow to start. Guess makeovers will be soon but wonder what the schedule will be with Christmas & New Years?

Just marched during commercials for challenge. Have fallen so far off the wagon, really justtrying tohang on and get through the end of the year.
  • watersm04
    watersm04 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm still here....I can't update the spreadsheet, would someone mind doing it for me please? 225.6 I am up a bit but am not surprised. Was in Buffalo last week at a hockey game and shopping (and eating and drinking). Good times, but now have to get back at it!!

I'll watch the show tonight and post about it.
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    watersm04 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm still here....I can't update the spreadsheet, would someone mind doing it for me please? 225.6

I entered it in the spreadsheet. :)

• watersm04
    watersm04 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ann'e. I watched the show tonight and did the stairs during commercials. Really like that they went to singles.
This discussion has been closed.