Weightloss buddies?? :)

Options
Hey everyone! I'm new to the group (and to mfp actually) and I have like zero friends on here, and none of my actual friends are interested in doing this with me. So, I was kinda hoping to make some friends on here to keep each other motivated :) I would love to exhange facebook profiles, ig, snapchat and that stuff aswell, if anyone is interested. I'm 19 and I'm studying Social Work at the university of Iceland, I'm 5'2, 19 years old and am looking to lose about 40ish pounds, or just to be comfortable with my body again.

Replies

• jennagissler
    jennagissler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey I'm 20 and 5'2 as well!! I'm 143 (started at 160) right now and wanting to get down to 120 :) I'll definitely be your friend :smiley:
  • EatwellLivehappy
    EatwellLivehappy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 20, 5'7, 160, and a nutrition student (what are the odds... I just gain weight when I'm stressed at school!)

I would love to be friends and get going on this weight loss journey with someone! Add me.
  • AthenasEyes
    AthenasEyes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 20 weigh 172 and want to lose between 40 and 50lbs. I would love to be your friend!
  • GMarie0706
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25 and 5'. I'm trying to lose 25lbs but to keep myself motivated, I'm trying to make it to 10lbs first. I could use the support and can return the motivation. :)
  • dancerMia16
    Options
    Hey I'm 21 and 5'3. I am trying to lose 30ish pounds. I would love to be your friend and go on a weight loss journey with someone. :)