Dec 16 goals

Options
lemurcat12
lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
I've not been keeping up with these the past few days. Feeling kind of stressed and like I want some time off, but I want to keep being mindful about food and exercise, so I think my compromise is that I'm ignoring my Fitbit--still wearing it, but not checking it or logging sleep. (This is kind of stupid, but I'm wanting very much to not do something I normally do which is how I get when stressed, and this seems the most harmless.)

Other goals for the day:

1) Morning workout plus maybe some extra in the evening, depending on work
2) Did well planning dinner and lunch, so just eat the lunch I brought
3) Sigh, avoid whatever the new Christmas goodies of the day are, as well as the ones from yesterday, and stay within my calories (I don't mind a few seasonal treats, but combined with stress it's easy to go overboard)
4) Don't eat or drink coffee because of stupid insurance-related test at noon (this has been rescheduled about 5 times for various reasons and is starting to feel really burdensome, I want it over so I can drink coffee in the morning!)

Replies

• DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Maybe you could schedule some time off logging food and exercise, like a three day strike without bothering to log it, but still being careful? Sometimes, logging add to my stress because I feel anxious and guilty about my food choices, even when they are good. When I' not logging, I find myself weighing and mesuring, but I feel relieve by the fact that I don't have to account for it.

I hope your work rush will end soon so your stress level will drop a bit, and you'll have a peaceful Christmas holiday.

I reached my goals for yesterday, except that I didn't make that 100 cals deficit (it was more like a 65 cals deficit, but still, it was better then nothing).

Goals are similar today, I'm still pretty whacked out by my cold, and my husband asked me not to exercise today so I won't drain all my energy. He's a wise man, I'll wait for a day or two before exercising again.

So, goals:

1) Log accurately, follow the plan and try to create a 100 cals deficit to compensate for the lack of physical activity.
    2) Get some good rest.

If I have any energy, I need to prepare sugar syrup and bourbon sugar for my Christmas eve preparations, but I won't stress about this.
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    well I am not going to meet my goal. I have been stressed with work and home in moving. I haven't been sleeping well. SO all this adds up Unfortunately to my having gained weight. BOO. Now that the move is over and things are starting to calm down at work hopefully I can get back into the swing of things.

my goals for today
    1) get in my steps
    2)drink enough water
    3) keeping track of my food
  • nshelafo
    nshelafo Posts: 8 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    My goal is to stay away from the break room where all of the Christmas goodies have began to appear!