Hi!

Options
My starting weight is 284. I would like to lose at least fifty pounds this year.

Replies

• qhiggins86
    qhiggins86 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey! My starting weight is 211 lbs. I started 2 weeks ago at 216 lbs. I want to be down 50 lbs by this time next year too!
  • marissalea93
    marissalea93 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was at 216, but I'm down to 206 now! My goal is to be at 155 this time next year, and eventually 135! Glad to see some similar goals in the group :)
  • Abimax74
    Options
    Hi, my starting weight was 178, Im down to 164. My goal is to be a healthy 128lb by this time next year, slow and steady to keep it healthy! xxx PS I'm 5' 1.5"
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hi - my name is Carl. I am 162lbs and 5'3". My target weight is 140.
    - my aim is to reach 140, assess whether I could healthily reduce to 130 or happy to remain at 140 and stay there for the remainder of the 52 weeks.

I practise Ashtanga Yoga so being that bit lighter and slimmer would really help.
    I also swim in the sea and open water for fun and fitness.
  • amw00
    amw00 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Amy. My starting weight is 194 and I would like to get to 160...I know that is not 50 pounds, but I hope that you let me stay! I like the group name and 'motto' -- slow and permanent.
    Will you have periodic exercise challenges throughout the year?
  • qhiggins86
    qhiggins86 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of having periodic exercise challenges throughout the year... maybe one week out of each month or something along those lines? Let's get creative, ladies!
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I love the idea of losing 50 pounds in a year - slow and steady wins the race. I am looking forward to sharing experiences with everyone! My end goal now is to lose about 65 pounds, so I'm hoping that this group and some shared accountability will help keep me focused. Happy new Year!
  • janey241985
    janey241985 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    starting weight. 213.current weight 189