Week #12 Weigh-In & Results for Week #11

Options
cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
edited December 2014 in Social Groups
Week #12 Weigh-In - Updated Thursday, 12/11/14

Please enter your weight in the Weigh-In Tab only.

The spreadsheet has been changed so that the weights entered in the Weigh-In Tab will automatically flow into the Wk Tab. Manual entry is not necessary in the Wk Tab anymore. :)

Week #12 Weigh-In Link:
To access the link, copy & paste it into your browser.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11Mp3AnUDioTCndlecoSRfcc9xj5fZi1hTY98aDBSmaE/edit?pli=1#gid=1032295938

If you have trouble entering your weight, you can enter your weight here in this thread, or you can contact me or you can contact your Team Leader and we will enter your weight for you. :)

Remember to Weigh-In, Chat about the Show and do the Commercial Challenge before Wednesday, December 17th, at Midnight. :)

Week 11 Results:
Week #11 Team Loser: The CALORIE KILLERS
Week #11 Individual Loser: chuckles71-Team WARRIORS

Congratulations to the CALORIE KILLERS for being the Team Loser for Week 11!

Congratulations to chuckles71-Team WARRIORS for being Individual Loser Week 11!

:flowerforyou:

cycletrak1 :)

Replies

• Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Thanks and well done to Calorie Killers
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Congrats Calorie Killers! We did a great job! :) Keep up the great work everyone!
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Congratulation Calorie Killers and Chuckles71! Stepped on the scale this morning. I was up a few pounds. Back on the wagon today! I want to see a good loss before the 10th!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    And another week without a show to look forward to on Thursday.
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Congrats Chuckles 71!!! WTG Calorie Killers!!
  • Baby43204
    Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    ok i need help i went off my diet for awhile due to stress and the Holiday but i am here and ready to go strong again. my new weight for the week is 163.8 can someone please enter that in for me for this week and also what all have i missed
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    We do not have to enter our weight until Wednesday December 10th. We have another week off to regroup.
    I am back to the weight I was on my last weigh in. Plan to have a loss by the 10th!
  • cycletrak1
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Weigh-in/Chat deadline will be due before Wednesday, December 17th, at midnight.

Look for the new weigh-in link to be posted after December 11th, assuming that BL Show does not get pushed back another week.
    :)
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    Baby43204 wrote: »
    ok i need help i went off my diet for awhile due to stress and the Holiday but i am here and ready to go strong again. my new weight for the week is 163.8 can someone please enter that in for me for this week and also what all have i missed

YEAH BABY!! WTG!

Just curious, has anyone heard from 3athlt?
  • Baby43204
    Options
    anyone recomend a heart rate monitor that syncs well with myfitnesspal i need a new one
  • courtco1
    courtco1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have been MIA for a couple of weeks. had my wedding/honeymoon then the reception this weekend. Haven't even thought about MFP. I can't find the link to the spreadsheet, so can someone please enter 163.6 for me? I think I gained a pound or 2... but I was on a cruise and thought I would gain 10! lol
  • cycletrak1
    edited December 2014
    Options
    courtco1 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I have been MIA for a couple of weeks. had my wedding/honeymoon then the reception this weekend. Haven't even thought about MFP. I can't find the link to the spreadsheet, so can someone please enter 163.6 for me? I think I gained a pound or 2... but I was on a cruise and thought I would gain 10! lol

Welcome back!

You picked a good time to be away. You haven't missed much. Between TurkeyDay and Peter Pan, we have not seen the Show since Nov 20th.

No weigh-in is due until after the Show on Thursday, Dec 11th.

Check back at the top of this page for the new link when the weigh-in is open.

This weigh-in will be due before Wednesday, Dec 17th at Midnight, so you have a week to work on losing those few extra pounds. o:)

Hope you enjoyed your wedding and honeymoon.

• cycletrak1
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Weigh-In Link for Week 12:
    To access the link, copy & paste it into your browser.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11Mp3AnUDioTCndlecoSRfcc9xj5fZi1hTY98aDBSmaE/edit?pli=1#gid=1032295938

The beginning post of this thread was also updated with the Weigh-In link.

• musicfan4life30
    Options
    I just entered my weight into the spreadsheet! :)
  • musicfan4life30
    Options
    I forgot that it was until the 17th we had to enter in our weights and today was my weigh in so I added in my weigh in from today instead! :)
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    Just entered mine.
  • Baby43204
    Options
    I need help it won't take me to the page to enter my weight I have tried several times my new weight which I gained due to medical stuff going on right now i weigh 165.8 please someone enter that please
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Baby43204 wrote: »
    I need help it won't take me to the page to enter my weight I have tried several times my new weight which I gained due to medical stuff going on right now i weigh 165.8 please someone enter that please

I entered your weight for you. :)

• Baby43204
    Options
    thank you so much for entering my weight
This discussion has been closed.