Hello Everyone

Options
So thought I would do an into here, not the best at the group thing but figured why not.
Tyler, 34yo in Massachusetts.

Started this a few wks back when I got a shirt out of my closet and well it buttoned up but barely haha. Then realized that guess the 30's i can't eat what i want and never gain a pound anymore. (That and the fact that they opened a taco bell two stores down from where i work is not helping)

Replies

• exwilson
    exwilson Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hey man. Welcome.
  • GhostriderMav
    GhostriderMav Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    hi welcome
  • dcc56
    dcc56 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome to the gang.
  • Nielasan
    Nielasan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I myself struggle with Popeyes.
  • aaronwcheney
    Options
    Welcome, 31 from Vermont off again on again on this site but moving along and plan on bariatric surgery early next year. Taco Bell is my Nemesis as well lol oh and Mc Doubles. Looking to connect and encourage others.
  • Teal4me
    Teal4me Posts: 104
    Options
    Nielasan wrote: »
    I myself struggle with Popeyes.
    Oh gawd POPEYES IS SOOOOOO DELICIOUS

• ChefSchnauzer
    ChefSchnauzer Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello - getting over a leg injury - gotta get back to a normal human size. I'm used to the yo-yo and this will be the last drop.
  • brandontdh
    brandontdh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I have been doing the yo-yo thing for years, but really am committed to doing something about it this year. I am 42, 6'2" and currently weigh 265. My goal is to lose between 40 and 50 pounds. Good luck on your journey!
  • KitoBrandt
    KitoBrandt Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I gained 15 pounds when they opened a Taco Bell near me. Have to really schedule my day if I want any Taco Bell anymore, haha.