Hi Guys!! :D

Options
jenfitnessmama
jenfitnessmama Posts: 138 Member
edited December 2014 in Social Groups
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jen and I'm 27 years old. I just became a mommy to my first child, the sweetest little baby boy on earth, on December 9th and I'm looking to lose my baby weight. At my last OBGYN appointment I weighed 175 lbs. with a pre-pregnancy weight of 147 lbs. That was still on the verge of being overweight according to my BMI so my ideal goal would be 135-140. I have no idea what I weigh right now, but will be buying a new scale tomorrow. I can't wait to start working out again so if anyone has any suggestions for exercises I can do at 1 1/2 weeks post birth, let me know! Looking forward to chatting with all of you :)

Replies

• RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    hello! Just introducing myself! My girl will be 6 months old tomorrow! I am struggling big time to lose baby weight. No real helpful ideas for exercise, but wanted to say hello! You can friend me if you'd like!
  • mommylosesit
    Options
    jennylm87 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jen and I'm 27 years old. I just became a mommy to my first child, the sweetest little baby boy on earth, on December 9th and I'm looking to lose my baby weight. At my last OBGYN appointment I weighed 175 lbs. with a pre-pregnancy weight of 147 lbs. That was still on the verge of being overweight according to my BMI so my ideal goal would be 135-140. I have no idea what I weigh right now, but will be buying a new scale tomorrow. I can't wait to start working out again so if anyone has any suggestions for exercises I can do at 1 1/2 weeks post birth, let me know! Looking forward to chatting with all of you :)

Congratulations!!! My boy is due soon!

Your doctor should let you know what your limits are, but just starting, I'd say walking and doing some yoga to get your body ready for more intense workouts once your doctor clears you.

Feel free to friend me :)